Endgame training camps?

Right, my bad… this is more accurate.

@Infinite @jinbatsu

Haha. Same here. 1 TC20 (queued for over 300 days), 2 TC11 (queued for over 300 and 175 days) and 1 TC2 (queued for over 62 days). Oddly enough, even if I know that TC20 is the worst food bank out there, but I guess it’s a force of habit since maxing it way back in 2018. Moreover, I felt that it saves me time on pulling 297k food and allocating 100 recruits to the other TCs. I just don’t see the point queuing TC11 by over 1,000 (or close to 3 years) when a few months is more than enough.

3 Likes

Eh. Kinda. I got about 5 s1 heroes I didn’t have, and 3 non-s1 heroes… one of which is a duplicate. Zeline is already maxed, and Ares will be. Atomos 2 will wait for a duplicate solution rather than feeding back into HA.

Yes, I had few duplicates. I have rather few 5s for the time I’ve been playing. RNG.

In the links @Gryphonknight shared. I thought elsewhere as well, but that must have been one of the other threads on this exact same subject.

1 Like

Everyone has different individual needs of course…

Currently I am running TC20, TC20, TC11 and the last one alternates between TC2 and TC19 depending on the resources I have available.

Personally running two TC20s because I still don’t have all the vanilla 5s (after 2 and a half years, sadly). My HA10 is almost done, looking forward to that to get rid of duplicates.

3 Likes

That won’t help with dupes sadly. If you’re anything like me, one will be enough, as you just keep recycling it in vain hope that something good might pop

3 Likes

Just this week I let my TC20 drain empty after non-stop running for 27 months. Elk is the only S1 I’m missing and I wouldn’t max him even if TC20 popped him out.

So now I’m running:

• TC2 with 50+ days queued
  • TC11 with 350+ days queued
  • TC11
  • Flex TC between TC1 when recruits are plentiful, TC19 when I want to burn some Ham, and TC11 the rest of the time

I don’t really have need for a Ham bank right now as all the excess Ham I get goes to feeding Troops.

2 Likes

I was afraid of that. But I am still missing 8/20 of the vanilla 5*s so maybe, just maybe I can at least turn one of my dupe Richards into a Thorne or something? Or even a Horghall. Yes, I’m actually that desperate.

2 Likes

I can confirm that HA10 does indeed produce Horghalls… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Of your “hero outs”… I could still use Horghall, Onatel, Khagan, Elena, Justice, and Magni.

tenor

:smile:

4 Likes

2x TC11 and 2x TC2, gave up on TC20 ever since I switched to using alchemy lab as a food bank. No point wasting hams and a bunch of recruits just to get my 1000th Ulmer or Fat Tuck, but alkashards will always be useful.

3 Likes

Cookie Settings