šŸ”± End of an Era: Atlantis Season 2 Final Stages Releasing ā€” FAQ & Discussion

Nice to hear it worked. Congrats.

2 Likes

A little late to the party but finally finished Season 2 on Hard Mode. I used Boldtusk+10, Wilbur, Leonidas, Tarlak+6 and Sabina+14 for the final battle. Little unconventional but got the job done. Wilbur kept me alive, BT and Sabina healed along with the attack buff and enemy debuff. Leonidas helped a lot with his mana cutting. Tarlak for tile damage and rolling heal. Tried to use minimum items (mostly healing potions). The battle took about 16 mins to finish. The video has been sped up by 1.3x. Hope it helps someone :slight_smile:

7 Likes

quick question I skipped over season 2 straight to the main boss and beat her first try just to see what would happen and nothing did do I just need to go back and finish all of the atlantis on hard and beat her again it says 8/8 on 27-10

Yes, you need to complete every Stage in Hard Mode to complete the Hard Mode Mission and get the rewards.

Thatā€™s up in the top post of this thread:

Thereā€™s other information on the Mission Rewards up in the top post too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still a very cool final stage.
I took down Hard mode on the 2nd attempt last week and very pleased with the rewardsā€¦ hopefully the coins produce something this portal :slight_smile:

Team was:
Proteus 4/19, Poseidon +4, Wilbur +6, Kiril +14, Sabina +11

Items: Dragon Attack, Time Stop, Tornado, Miracle Scroll - and I used them all lol.

3 Likes

Finished it yesterday. Took 3 fire heroes, notably Guardian Falcon, because seafood should be cooked thoroughly before being served. Ranvir got KOed just before the end, but by that time the battle was almost won. Only used one revive scroll and two bomb attacks. Not too hard, that underwater battle with Atomos was way worse for me.

5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGdh_ZlXH9Y

Took close to 30 minutes to beat the last boss on hard.
My team power was 3629 and I had one 3* (Gunnar, fully emblemed), and four 4*s (Wukong emblemed 14, Melendor emblemed 10, Kiril emblemed 14, and Grimm emblemed 20). I totally forgot about the 5 turn debuff that the boss had. If I wouldā€™ve remembered that, I wouldā€™ve not chosen Wukong.

Had to use almost all of my items, but at least I beat it and got all the 4* ascension items.

6 Likes

Firstly, welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the victory :tada:

2 Likes

Finally finished Ursena, and Season 2, in HARD mode this morning.

Below is what I used - and used ALL the items!
Interestingly I just realised I used all regular Season 1 heroes - no Atlantis or HOTM - even though I have some. That was not intentional - I just picked what I thought could win, including 3 Healers, 2 buff dispellers and Wu. And Leo helped a lot with mana cutting.

13 Likes

Iā€™m closing in on the final battle and will probably have a go at it during Atlantis Rising. From what Iā€™ve read, Iā€™m thinking my team of Boldtusk 4/70+16, Isarnia 4/80, Rigard 4/70+9, Triton 4/70+3 and Melendor 4/70+8 should do the trick.

3 Likes

Went on with that team on hard mode.
25 minutes later :

Mel died from a slash during the titan mode as i wanted to see how hard she actually hit without Wilburā€™s effect :man_facepalming: I was expecting she would slash Rigard but oh wellā€¦
Never revived him has i waited for another one to die but it never happened.
It was pretty easy actually, always had Kiril and Wilburā€™s ready after the dispel and Rigard healed a few times when i couldnā€™t stun her a few times in a row

Now that S2 is over, itā€™s time to farm i guess :sleepy::sleeping:

5 Likes

So I FINALLY beat S2Nā€¦

I was like ā€œoh sheā€™s so easy why did everyone make me think she was hard to beat?ā€ Then she opened up in the dark pits of hell, I had NO Fā€™N IDEA that after I killed her she would become a titan! :joy::joy::joy:

I used Proteus, Hansel, Caedmon, Wilbur and Boldtusk. One continuation (thank god I had the gems available), arrows for blindness and some mana manipulation, now sheā€™s dead and I want her to be one of my heroes :blush:

Oh, and I finally got my FIRST tonic from finishing S2, there is hope for my Lianna to make it to 4th ascension after all :joy:

Now I will NOT underestimate S2H lol.

5 Likes

Congrats, S2H Ursena is extremely hard but can be taken after 20-30min killing, you will have a lot more fun with here.

Got here as a hero to 3/70 she is good for war but donā€™t use it for anything else as on diamond raid most yellows are only healers or mana snatchers so for few Poseidons or Jooms I rather go with Hel or Kunchen.

For titans she Is only useful for yellow once because she deflect yellow specials. Other then that really only 4 fun. One more thing she has longest special hit animation in the game. Ridiculous special effects.

1 Like

Cooking porridge annoys even more, but itā€™s worth the results.

1 Like

Video sped up from 15 minutes. The time freezes came in handy.

6 Likes

@KLinMayhem that was awesome! Too bad I donā€™t have any of those heroes except Joon

1 Like

She is also super useful against yellow bosses. Nothing more fun than deliberately charging up the yellow boss so they can reap the full wrath of their own special!

@KLinMayhem Who is that in your tank position? That was a fun fight to watch, great battle!

Add; Ummm, never mind, watched the video beginning again. Iā€™ll blame this on the cough syrup :wink:

And it did on the first attempt. I took some mana pots, small mana pots, time stops and revive scrolls. I ended up using all my time stops and one mana scroll. I also lost Melendor and Triton near the end, but I got her.

4 Likes

Hard mode completion teams and results:

Alasie+7, Proteus+18, Kunchen+7, Wu+18, Zim+7. This was about a month ago, didnā€™t really intend to do it as I still had a few provinces left. Didnā€™t realize you could do this on HM immediately after normal, itā€™s ALL the levels required for the mission rewards. Anyways it was rough, had to continue twice. Would not recommend Wu due to misses on the stuns, the extra damage she does on him, and his general squishyness. This was just my usual Level team due to the high damage output. There is no fast high damage output on Ursena. Slow and steady is better.

Santa+7, Vivica, Boril+15, Kiril+12, Scarlett+18. Last night. SUPER easy with this team. Granted it took about 20 minutes. Essentially I kept myself shielded and topped off, and let her nuke herself down. No one got below 600hp. I used a couple minor manas for Boril and maybe 1 bomb when the board got stale for awhile. Always kept one healer ready to fire. Delilah (next to Boril for max Riposte dmg) would be a great subsitute for Santa. Her special usually did ~2k+ damage to herself. Any high damage or sniper in Scarlettā€™s spot. I used her for the -AP on Ursena but didnā€™t really need it in the end.

3 Likes