šŸ”± End of an Era: Atlantis Season 2 Final Stages Releasing ā€” FAQ & Discussion

Now that E&P has completed season 2, is an Atlantis summon going to be random in the future? Iā€™ve completed easy and hard levels so Iā€™m sitting on a pile of Atlantis coins here and itā€™s getting uncomfortable. I may be getting a rash from them. Maybe I should put on underwearā€¦HALP!

Update 21, which was just rolled out, was done to launch the Atlantis Rises event. details can be found here:

Basically it is expected that near the end of each month (I think people are expecting the 4th thursday, so 3 days from this post) the Atlantis summons will come back (with a couple new heroes), all Atlantis stages will cost a bit less world energy, and loot from Atlantis stages will be increased.

So it sounds like it will be a new monthly event focused around season 2. Weā€™ll have to wait a few months before we can identify the exact timing pattern.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just finished the hard mode with fully 4* team in my first try. It was easy than i thought. It took 35-40min.

My team was ;

Melendor, Sabina, Boldtusk, Scarlett, Triton
(Minor Mana Potion, Mana Potion, Time Stop, Revive Scroll)

I didnā€™t use Revive Scroll, Just 2 Time Stop, 9 Minor Mana potion, and 1 Mana Potion.

It is absolutely doable with 4* team. The key point is you should go with health heavy team. And Scarlettā€™s attack debuff keeps your heros alive.

4 Likes

What team is best to beat the season two final level on hard

Hereā€™s a thread that focuses on that: How to set-up your team for the atlantis boss (hard). It mostly focuses on my unsuccessful (so far) attempts with my roster, but youā€™re welcome to post yours and get some advice.

So far, the consensus seems to be that this is a long battle of attrition, so heroes with high def and HP, def buffs, attack debuffs, and/or healing abilities fare the best. Mana control also doesnā€™t hurt. Good luck.

Finally completed Atlantis (Hard)ā€¦
5 Healers vs Ursena in the last stage took me 1 hour and 10 minutesā€¦

My Team:
Boldtusk 4/70+10
Rigard 4/70+10
Sabina 4/70+7
Kiril 4/70+4
Ariel 3/70
Team Power = 3595

FYI: at the time of this completion, I donā€™t have Wilbur/Aegir or Wu Kong/Tarlak/Ranvir :neutral_face:

I only recorded 15 minutes of the battle as I was afraid that my phone memory might not be enough:

This is the team that I use for the other hard stages, this team also took down Ursena (Normal), however, it fail against Ursena (Hard):

6 Likes

Thisā€¦ is awesome! And I definitely would have gone with this approach if Iā€™d had the five healers to do it. Time is cheap; heroes are expensive. Congrats, @yelnats_24! Taking the sea witch down feels good, doesnā€™t it?

3 Likes

wow :scream::scream::scream:
Congrats prof well done
Itā€™s awesome !!!

:+1::+1: your patience get reward

2 Likes

Absolutely :sunglasses:
Though my hands was really tired at the end of itā€¦

Waiting for your turn. :grin:

2 Likes

Not this time profā€¦ thanks for your supportšŸ‘

In my third try I also made it in hard modeā€¦used Melendor +4, Ariel +4, Proteus +9, Joon +3 and Evelyn +4. Time stops and some mana to start Proteusā€™ special.

Finally she went down!

4 Likes

I just completed season 2 boss on hard, and didnā€™t get the ascension items/Atlantis coins/avatar. Did this end with Atlantis?

Or is it because I havenā€™t completed every stage on hard?

1 Like

The items and coins come from completing the mission. You need to finish all hard stages to achieve that.

1 Like

Ah ok, thank you. Gutted, but thank you.

Something to look forward toošŸ˜Š

1 Like

If you were able to defeat the final stage, then difficulty is not an issue. Now it is just gaining the WE to finish all stages.

Best of luck and may your chests be filled with loads of WE flasks!

Cheers

1 Like

:rofl:thanks, I have been saving up for the next Atlantis rising.

2 Likes

Agreed. I finally finished Hard mode with an (almost) 4* team -

Triton
Kiril
Sabina
Skittleskull
Aegir (3/70)

Kiril and Sabina as main healers, with Aegir as back up in case neither are charged. Triton is mainly there to make the healers more effective, though his special also does quite a bit of damage.

I only won by having Skittleskullā€™s attack debuff and either Kiril/Aegir defense buff up at the same timeā€¦ I tried several times with Li Xiu, Proteus or Aeron before bringing in Skittleskull, and one defense buff was not enough to keep my team alive. I gained a new appreciation for Skittleskull after finally winning.

3 Likes

Nice to here that it worked for someone else :slight_smile:

1 Like