🔱 End of an Era: Atlantis Season 2 Final Stages Releasing — FAQ & Discussion

That’s my feeling about Boldtusk for sure. Fighter trials would be so much easier with him.

Isn’t pulling the HotM as F2P the best feeling? Bet you can relate to this post.

Now that’s a bummer. Sabina rules. I have Wu, but haven’t leveled him yet. Don’t fight very big Titans in my alliance. In classic four-stars, I’m still waiting on Boldtusk, Kiril, Scarlett, Kashrek, and Chao. Every one would help with class trials.

Not at all. Love thinking about how far my roster has come. Thought my 5 Atlantis summons were gonna be a bust today - 4 dupe 3-stars and a dupe Rigard - but I pulled Ranvir on a bonus draw. Again, I don’t need him for Titans, so not wildly excited, but it’s still kinda fun knowing I’ve got a hero that a lot of people paid a lot of money to get (or not get!) Also picked up an EHT today, so I’ve got 8 epic summons (plus 900+ gems and the Sand Empire EHT still on the board) for seasonal summons. Gonna wait for July for a shot at Seshat, but hopefully at least those will net me my first seasonal hero.