🔱 End of an Era: Atlantis Season 2 Final Stages Releasing — FAQ & Discussion

I finished Atlantis Normal. It was actually easier than I expected.

I’m sure Hard will be much more difficult.

Here’s the weird team I used (more on that in a second):

I used 1 Axe and 1 Arrow thinking Ursena would hit harder than she did. I didn’t bother after that. I definitely could have skipped those completely.

I used 2 minor healing out of an abundance of caution.

So on the whole, super easy, just took a while.

Sleep would have helped, but it was fine anyway

If I were doing it again, I would swap out Melendor for Boldtusk.

In my sleepy state I was thinking I needed a dispeller from an earlier plan that included either 3-70 Leo or maxed Li Xiu, and I didn’t make the swap when I dropped them in favor of Wilbur.

An attack buff would have paired well with Wilbur’s defense debuff and Wu’s Gambler’s Stance, and probably have sped things along a bit.

I also think I could have reasonably done without Vivica. The extra healing was useful, as was the addition to the yellow stack, but the extra Defense buff really wasn’t necessary with Wilbur to buff and Proteus to freeze.

Ursena also does additional damage to holy/yellow, so while it’s nice to have the stronger tile damage on attack, it doesn’t hurt to go neutral for decreased damage on defense.

Someone else lacking Vivica could certainly make do with Rigard, or really any other healer.

The two healer / Wilbur / Proteus / Wu approach definitely works for Normal. I wouldn’t even worry about color stacking that much, it’s useful to make it faster, but not necessary to win.

Next Up: Hard…in a week or two probably

I’m not really sure what team I’ll use for Hard yet, but I’ve got 37 Stages to finish off before I deal with that…

9 Likes