Empires & Puzzles S2: The 101 Atlantis Pulls + the 9 Bonus Ascension Chest Loots!

Does this mean those 17 Atlantis Pulls … are gone?
It does say Chests in Stock: 0 (Melia Screenshot, above)

Well,…
I reported it as a technical issue/a bug through the in-game Support… with a reference to post #2.
Received the above guidelines After the submission of the request.

1 Like

That’s good. They should reimburse you if there were no such limitations described or advertised, otherwise they are opening themselves for a class action lawsuit.

1 Like

You seem to have replied before the image was loaded.

You are correct. Yes it looks like 9 per month maximum so numbers 91 through 107 are not counted.

But then,… how I started this event with 6/10 chests from the previous Atlantis Event?

You don’t need to answer, you know.

I did another 2 x 30 plus 2 x 10 plus 3 x 1 pulls …a total of 83 pulls
But this time, no legendary 5 star heroes except for Khonia the HOTM

So far, I did a total of …

• 5 x 30 Atlantis summons = 42000 gems
  • 3 x 10 Atlantis summons = 9000 gems
  • 3 x 01 Atlantis summons = 1050 gems
  • 1 x Atalantis Token summon = 0 gems

Total of 184 pulls worth of 52050 gems and got Mok-Arr, Ares, Lianna, Richard, Magni and 2 x Khonia
No Alberich!

I did ask for this ,…

Didn’t I?

I would’ve put all the the purchased 50000 gems plus 20000 more and got Alberich, … instead!

Should I force the hand of fate even harder?
Who among you is the “oh lord” and,… answers me?
“Who among you is the devoted?”

I am speechless beyond 20 characters.

2 Likes

Dear @J.o

Thank you.

Thank you for your kind response with the details of my recent Bonus Ascension Chests I successfully claimed in the last Atlantis Event. I should’ve payed attention to the ‘sold out’ message of the chests before doing the last 10 hero pulls.

Thank you again for Small Giant Games generosity with the gifts you sent to my inbox as an apology for my wait as you investigated this further for me. I’m grateful to you.

You are a group of wonderful and professional people whom I’m happy to have had the opportunity and deal with.

You can mark my support request as complete/close.

Keep up with the good work, you are doing a great job.

Cheers!

TEN

1 Like

If i count right i am missing 4 5* heroes. Seeing you got more heroes than you pulled one of them must be Khiona. Who are the other 3?

1 Like

In this video?

Lianna, Ares, Magni, Richard. Khiona and Mok Are. Only Ares and Mok were new to my hero roster collection.

I guess I should upload my next video for the Fable of Grimforest event summon attempts which I got 13… yes 13 5* heroes … this time only 2 are new to my 5* hero roster collection.

Guess how many summons I made so to finally get Red Hood?

Hint01:

Give me a number, … come on!

Seeing the Hansels and Gretels at least 163 counting your heroes 310

1 Like

OK…

Hint 02:

Can I guess? :smile:

300, or 30 x10 pulls.

Thank you for your contributing to their profits… and allowing the f2p option :grinning:

1 Like

My pleasure.

But your answer for the number of pulls I made in this event so to get Red Hood, is also wrong.

Hint 03:
On the last 10 pulls, I got Red Hood, as the the only 5* I got from the three 5* heroes in this event.

P.S.
I guess no one is good at math … these days.

Problem is we’re talking probabilities. There are 3 5 stars. Chance on getting red hood should be 0.33333333x 1% that could give 300 pulls could also give 1 pull… could easily be 800 pulls…

1 Like

We can use th Aegirs as a benchmark. In 100 pulls the expected number of HotM is 1.3, so to get 5 HotM the expected number of draws is 385. Of course the variance is huge.

We can also note that there are 503 heroes with a 196 hero max. That’s 307 above the cap. If TEN normally keeps 30 working spaces, that was 337 pulls.

So I’d guess somewhere between 340 and 360 pulls.

1 Like

Brilliant as usual, dear.

And what do you think I should do finding out that the rates for the 5* event hero summons weren’t applied on my pulls?

If at 1.3% I received 4 Aegirs (bonus draw)
If at 1.5% I received 12 Legendaries heroes
But,…
It was at 1% I received only 1 legendary event hero, when I should have received … three, at minimum!

Pause…

A friend of mine suggested that I issue a ticket.
I did not… will not.

Heart: How can I distrust some people 1% … while at the same time adore and love them 100%?
Mind: Numbers don’t lie, … trust this , it is your profession.

Pause …

I don’t know what do.
Let me know.

P.S.
But, getting this out from my chest, … what a relief!

Should have received 3 event heroes at 1?

You may be good at math, but you need to brush up on your statistics.

Enlighten me, … please.
If someone does 400 pulls, how many 5* event heroes he should get?

Anywhere from zero to 400… :face_with_monocle:

BUT the odds of getting zero are 1.795%. And the odds of getting 400 is 0.01^400.

The expected value is 4.

2 Likes