🎨 Empires & Puzzles Official Fan Art Contest Summer 2019 - Discussion

and how will the best picture be chosen? what are the criteria? and how is that voting going to work? like the judges will pick the top 5 submissions and then the forum can vote for it?

1 Like

We have extended the deadline to allow all players to submit their entries!

Thank you so much for all the creations so far, the whole team here at Small Giant has been admiring your creativity! :star_struck:

5 Likes

We’ll judge based on the creativity and originality. Picking the shortlist will be a tough job for sure!

I’m afraid the suggestion you shared is not possible at the moment. Thanks for the feedback though!

3 Likes

alright, np. would be greatly appreciated if implemented any time later. whats about the new hero concept? good or nah?

Unfortunately it is not possible at least for the time being, we’ll try to investigate if we could incorporate fan art winners in the future contests though!

2 Likes

What? Did you understand that I was referring to this?: Concept for a new hero. I would actually really like to see more heros from the greek mythology ingame
If so sry for confusing you

1 Like

Ah sorry, yeah that is a cool idea and good luck in the contest! :smile:

3 Likes

Alright cool :slight_smile:. Thanks, but honestly mine wont have any changes.

(🎨 Empires & Puzzles Official Fan Art Contest Summer 2019 - Submissions - #184 by Azzedar)

This is a standard trope at this point.

Final Flight of the Osiris

(https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OrgasmicCombat)

2 Likes

Will there be also a contest for automn? bcs i have some cool pieces in mind
@Petri, @zephyr1

1 Like

It’s possible they might run a fan art contest again, but as far as I know, this is the first time they’ve ever done this. So I’d be a bit surprised if they ran one again so soon.

2 Likes

Most likely we don’t have time to run another one so quickly but we’ll definitely have another one at some point, given how popular this one was already :slight_smile: .

4 Likes

Alright, thx :slight_smile:

ugh, realized after the submission cutoff that i completely forgot Skittleskull, so let the record be amended accordingly:

14 Likes

Very well drawn uno01! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On the bottom right corner…

Is that Wukong in a gambling table with other heroes? hahahaha

1 Like

Hi @petri I can only see 9 entries in this category but there are ten vote buttons.

Can you double check it’s constructed as designed?

4 Likes

Thank you for noticing this @JonahTheBard! We have now added the missing tenth one and voting for that category has been reset, so please vote again for the digital category if you did it already! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Petri this is not my work, wrong target name under the photo :scream:

4 Likes

Being as thorough as you were, and even having included Grazul on your original submission, even before she was “officially” released to be summoned… I was shocked to hear that you actually left someone off this mural. I don’t think there were any more heroes you left off… Just might be relegated to the “harder to recognize” group.

Although… Technically, since you did have the Dark Lord… You could’ve technically added Commander Grey… But he is also often confused with Thorne…

Great work picking yourself back up with this revision!

Edit: Was Azlar included in this picture? For some reason I couldn’t find him…
(nevermind, I think I found him next to Mok-Arr, work computer can’t show the entire picture very clearly).

2 Likes