Empires&puzzles ...its going down

I’m only gonna use keys for pulls. They drop at MV war chest and wanted missions I believe. Also complete levels in the quest.
Got a horgall n Mel costume from the original costume got a horgall from tc20 shortly after.

I’m ok with revised costume portal. Joon, Bane, Hawkmoon done. Rigard in-process. All better heroes with just stat bonuses. Granted, I have most of the costume characters already maxed, so from start to finish on a costume is a matter of days which is ‘instant’ gratification compared to most other activities (eg alchemy lab).

1 Like

Lol just 1 question…

Has anyone heard from the OP since this thread opened?..

1 Like

Nope… I have flagged it to mods but its a pretty useless thread… OP vented/ranted… subsequent posts have either been disputing/joking the OP or off-topic

2 Likes

Given that the OP has only posted this one time in last two months, it’s been 9 hours since this thread was opened, and the thread seems to be wandering pretty aimlessly without the OP in the discussion, I’m going to close it.

If the OP returns and wants to continue the discussion, I can reopen it and merge any new related thread into here.

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like