Add Turkish Language Support

Although there are a lot of Turks playing the game, unfortunately the language of the game is still not Turkish? Although we support many languages, we wonder why Turkish is not available and we want to know when Turkish will be added to the game.
Turkish
Oyunu oynayan bir çok Türk olmasına rağmen oyun dili ne yazık ki hala Türkçe değil? Bir çok dili desteklemesine rağmen neden Türkçe’nin olmadığını merak ediyoruz ve Türkçe’nin oyuna ne zaman ekleneceğini öğrenmek istiyoruz.

Bence hiçbir zaman olmayacak, bizi insan yerine koydukları olmuyor ki

7 Likes

Dear editor if you Turkish Language menu we are a lot of happy
Sincerealy Galip Atlialp from
Turkey

5 Likes

Dear all,

We want to Turkish Language Support , ASAP. You are doing nothing. You don’t listen to US I think.

6 Likes

Siyasi politikalar yüzünden pek yapılacağını düşünmüyorum…

3 Likes

Hi

Adding languages to a website takes time and I mean months as every word has to be individually edited to the new language.

This is not something that can be rushed at the best of times.

If they haven’t got language yet it is probably because they haven’t found someone competent enough to do the translations required for the game yet.

4 Likes

empires and puzzles
why don’t you have turkish language support?
don’t you want us to play this game?

1 Like

Dear all,

We want to Turkish Language Support , . You are doing nothing. You don’t listen to US I think.

1 Like

@zephyr1

Perhaps a merge?

Turkish

1 Like

Hello. Empires&Puzzels play, I Want to Turkish Langue.
Empires&Puzzels oyununuzu çok beğeniyoruz lâkin türkçe dilide eklermisiniz?

3 Likes

I looked for a list of supported languages in the FAQ but couldn’t find it, only the language list in the game: English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Indonesian, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what new languages might be added or when.

SSS’de desteklenen dillerin bir listesini aradım fakat bulamadım, yalnızca oyundaki dil listesi: İngilizce, Almanca, Rusça, Fransızca, İspanyolca, İtalyanca, Portekizce, Lehçe, Endonezyaca, Hollandaca, Fince, İsveççe, Norveççe ve Danimarka.

Ne yazık ki, yeni dillerin ne eklendiğini veya ne zaman eklendiğini bilmiyorum.

3 Likes

we want to play this game in Turkish

2 Likes

Learn English! A lot of other countries won’t get the game translated in their language too, so where is the problem?

Sorun şurada : heroların maddelerini transkript tam düzgün çeviri yapmıyor

There is a thread for reporting incorrect translations. You would need to state in English what is wrong, and then give the correct Turkish Translation for that line.

Yanlış çevirileri raporlamak için bir iş parçacığı var. İngilizcede yanlış olanı belirtmeniz ve sonra bu hat için doğru Türkçe Çevirisi’yi vermeniz gerekir.

Click the blue title above to jump to that thread.

Bu konuya atlamak için yukarıdaki mavi başlığı tıklayın.

Hi all,

ASAP, We want to Turkish Language Support , . You are doing nothing. You don’t listen to US I think.

2 Likes

Please bring the Turkish language support to use in-game information. We’re tired of translating. Many people are forced to quit because they do not have Turkish language support. This will be very useful for E & P if Turkish language support is available.

2 Likes

Dear all,

We want to Turkish Language Support , ASAP. You are doing nothing. You don’t listen to US I think.

1 Like

Instead of spamming the same request in the wrong place, why don’t you just learn the most common recurring phrases in English? It won’t take you a minute to make your own dictionary even. Iyi sanslar mate!

2 Likes

Seems a bit arrogant to assume English should be the language governing this game, doesn’t it? Because if so, then why the bleeding hell would SGG have translated this game in so many other languages? Wouldn’t that be totally wasteful?

They’ve translated the game to Dutch. To frigging Dutch of all languages. There are about 16ish million Dutch. Most of whom have been taught English at a quite decent level during their school career, and most of whom are well familiar with gaming, TV, movies and other media in English. We are among the countries that need translations to English the least. And yet our game is translated to Dutch.

They’ve not translated the game to Turkish. There are 80 million Turks. Even when we assume the Turks have the same education level in English as the Dutch, it would still make 5 times more sense to translate the game to Turkish than to Dutch!

And before you give me the ‘but the market in other countries is bigger’ argument, in 2014 the Turkish gamers ranked no 17 on the global rank of game revenues, only one spot below the Dutch who ranked at no 16. And still above countries like India, Sweden, Vietnam and of course Finland. (source: Top 100 Countries Represent 99.8% of $81.5Bn Global Games Market )

So it might well be really business savvy for SGG to translate the game to Turkish. If they haven’t already, it might be worth looking into.

4 Likes