Empires & Puzzles - Hero Utility (Bringing it All together for you)

I really can’t understand this part of Heroes utality

Why does defense got 6 states and every other place got just 5?

1 Like

Now if we look at GPAb - which I consider to be a more accurate way to measure Heroes vs each other (as you can’t be defense or offense only in any battle):

Gravemaker: 3.84 GPAb
Guinevere: 3.29 GPAb

A bit more comparative then looking at Offensive and Defensive Separately.

When I look into the Data of the USERS GROUP:
They identify their favorite Owned Hero as: Gravemaker
And their Most Desired Hero as: Alberich
(just by Total numbers)

Lastly, if I was given the opportunity as follows: Hey RaZoR - You get to have 1 hero FREE right now pick Guin or Gravy.

I’d pick Guin! LOL

@Kerridoc

Then if I could pick 1 of your 3 leveled Legendary ICE - I would pick King Arthur. Rarity just has it’s attraction as does history and Guin and Arthur - well enough said.

1 Like

@amrowlan

Simple answer is there is 1 more stat maintained in the defense grade than the Titan and Offense Grades.

Honestly I include them in the layout because there are a lot of people that use the grades that Anchor put together - and they are a basis for the GPA’s currently. a 5-5-5 would be nice, just not the reality of it.

You can review them here…
https://7ddgaming.com/2018/01/18/anchors-complete-guide-to-hero-grades/

Otherwise you may want to direct your question specifically to Anchor who maintains the list!

Thanks!

4 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Is Vlad a good Rare hero?

Damn…sry man - ive felt that frustration…

1 Like

Hey Everyone! I Wanted to…

Introduce my protege @Runecaster - the Miracle Girl that went to a full EPIC team lead by LEGENDARY Aegir by the end of our session landing at level 9 - in 8 hours of total game play!

Rune these are all good people - this is just some of them (can only put so many names at a time). Strongly suggest you warm up to everyone on this list… make you a better player, PLAYER! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@AngkorKhmer @FraVit93 @Sorsha @keltik @Tamertain @Eddard @Ralsha @LucasDaoc

6 Likes

AWWW YEAAAAH… Can’t wait to connect with you guys!!! Thx for the shoutout @Razor!!!

2 Likes

Hi Runecaster, welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awe, TY Razor. Welcome Rune. This is for sure the place to be for finding all kinds of amazing things. I’d be happy to help with any questions and of I don’t know I either know where to find , and if I don’t know I probably know a few others who do. Connecting and networking here is easy, jump on in!

1 Like

11/10/2018 - Data has been Loaded…

• Do Athena and Natalya stay in the closet?
  • Does Gravemaker continue his #1 streak?
  • What do Drake and Delilah have in common?
  • O’Hare? What about O’Hare?
  • We have a QUEEN? I can vote for our KING?

Find out with THIS WEEK IN REVIEW!

An extension of the Hero Utility…

RaZoR

1 Like

good read for a new player, many thanks

1 Like

You guys do am amazing job creating things to help us all out. You are much appreciated by all, just wanted to throw that out there.

3 Likes

@Vader2 Much appreciation back to you! Love doing it. Got something coming out really soon - a completely new set of Ranking using SGG data - ‘The RazorsEdge’ of course :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: As well I’ll be opening the free membership again soon - so join when it does!

-== RaZoR ==-

3 Likes

RaZoR's-EDge

THE 1st EXCLUSIVE Members Only Grading Tool available through the 'Hero Utility' being Released this Weekend!

Not sure why this image is stretching after I post it! Ha…

@Rook @MrsBCW @Roxy_TM @Runecaster @Shohoku79 @FraVit93 @Ralsha @AngkorKhmer @HFW

4 Likes

I’ll look forward to the Razors edge @Razor

2 Likes

Ooh I look forward to this!!

2 Likes

Looking forward to that Razor

2 Likes

Is there a Manual For Dummies to grade the heroes? I need direction… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Another 3* one that hasn’t been graded yet: Gill-Ra. What do you think? I’ve done some reading and opinions seem mixed.

1 Like

She is good on Guardian’s event, he is the only cleansing 3* hero and do useful stuffs as weakening foe’s ATK & DEF.

She is slow, Id say to keep only 1 copy of her.

1 Like