Empires & Puzzles - Hero Utility (Bringing it All together for you)

Dude… Did you not read Razor’s message literally right above your comment???

Razor wrote: “I am not able to contact my host either. Their Chat maintenance provides the following: “We are experiencing a major OUTAGE right now. we are working around the clock to fix the issue.””

Based on that, I would say that the host of his website has gone down. Hopefully just temporarily else it will be a nightmare to retrieve all that data.

3 Likes

UPDATE: TitanMafia EnPHero and GuiLDWare

Database was not compromised. I’m one of last clients in line it appears for web server files release.

Hard to be in this position guys - I literally have ZERO control at the moment. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear Razor. Love your tool and it has been my go to source almost daily. Thanks for all your hard work and hope it will be back soon.

3 Likes

Is that what happened. Yours is my absolute favorite tool. Hope it comes back soon. Thanks for all your hard work on it.

4 Likes

SITE UPDATE: I have communicated with the host finally! I hope to see the site's back up and running again soon. Thanks for your patience players! I wish I could do more. RaZ

Thank you @Gabby, @Battleschwein, @Guvnor @Ralsha @HawkeyeoftheHills

8 Likes

APPEARS EVERYTHING IS IN ORDER AT FIRST RUN THROUGH (JUST SOME MINOR IMAGES MISSING, CHAT NOT WORKING, ALL ELSE CHECKING OUT OK SEVERAL MEMBERS HAVE ALREADY LOGGED IN)

Was literally making the move to IONOS or HOSTGATOR after DB Backups and saw file extensions were normal. Have only had to mod 3 files. Went through entirety of GuiLDWare briefly and the Members Lounge.

PLEASE IF YOU SEE ANYTHING OUT OF SORTS NOTIFY ME at razorenp on LINE, if you don’t have message me here. Thank you and TG its backup I don’t see any data loss.

Regards,

RaZ

@Expired @FraVit93 @Petri @Kerrang @Guvnor @Battleschwein @Gabby @HawkeyeoftheHills @Ralsha - just tagging recent activity / likes

8 Likes

All looking well so far! Thanks, will let you know if I spot anything odd. :+1:

1 Like

Best Success to those summoning! I will have the new hero’s uploaded soon!

RaZ

3 Likes

When Dawa calls her older sister, lol :smiley:
And Alice comes shortly after!

1 Like

Ha ha ha I kinda thought that to myself as well FV93!
Hope you did well if you went for it, I can’t be unhappy with these results!
RaZ

ATM I throwed all of my EHT and managed to summon at least Vlad, for more summons I’ll wait for 10 event coins and 100 atlantis coins and than see if I should use my gems or wait for the OP heroes that will come in 2020.

1 Like

Added to the Hero Utility and GuiLDWare

1 Like

WHAT IF I...

FIND OUT WITH THE GuiLDWare Class Node BOM(b) Utility!

HOW? Easy if you can input your Alliance and Player name - that’s about as personal as you have to get! Preview: RaZoR's GuiLDWare

1 Like

That is great news! :+1:

you are a rockstar! Thank you for providing so much amazing stuff.

THE PERIOD IN REVIEW IS IN...

Following is the direct access link: TITAN MAFIA – An Empires & Puzzles Users Group

@Gabby @Ralsha @jinbatsu @Battleschwein @Rigs (i’ll put link in that thread lol) @Guvnor @princess1 - just including some recents…

@zephyr1 if this is you (above last in recent joining list) that joined WELCOME! Hope you find value and please see the GuiLDWare preview for additional information.

7 Likes

Don not want to lose this response lol… may assist some here…

@Razor, is there a chance to creat a hero class calculator , where plyrs can hypothetically chose the path for there hero’s to shows the status for each step of it , to know exactly how things will looks like whn they chose there path of emblems … i will appreciate it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Um, are you a member of his site, TitanMafia? He has just such a tool called ClassNodeBOM(b) in GuildWare and it does exactly what you are asking.

4 Likes

Thnx @sft1965 , i will sign in … I’m not a member there

1 Like