Empires & Puzzles - Hero Utility (Bringing it All together for you)

my bad razor I dont think I have your line i.d.

1 Like

1 Like

RAZORENP - hit me up DS!

1 Like

Hello again. Yes the server is up and down, sorry. I am trying to secure a new host as GoDaddy has been unable to provide acceptable support and in particular anywhere near the uptime ‘guarantee’. So thanks for understanding! RaZ

1 Like

3 Likes

Oh I see. Hopefully they will be up soon. Both are very useful sites.

1 Like

HELLO EVERYONE. This transfer has not been enjoyable at all. I opted out of the UK company for very visible reasons on my part. Then have issues with the new one not sure where in the line the issues stem in particular. Fortunately, enphero.com has transferred correctly and is up and running (The Hero Utility). Nothing else is :(.

RaZoR-sIgNaTuRe

I have been very patient with the new company. Moments ago I submitted details regarding the issues along with visuals - so - hoping they get to the ticket soon and resolve asap.

Thanks for your patience

2 Likes

2 Likes

Wow, the first time you mention Ritual :+1: @Razor

I thought you are filtering on English speaking alliances in your list.

2 Likes

RITUAL is one of the BIG BOYS @MacKenzie lol! Come see me man lol RAZORENP on the LINE app

1 Like

WE HAVE LANDED! BETTER, BIGGER and BADDER!
The New TITANMafia

4 Likes

Some of you are in TROUBLE!

1 Like

You can review the latest report at: TITAN MAFIA – An Empires & Puzzles Users Group

2 Likes

The original link which will change in the future (new HOTM) is/was: TITAN MAFIA – An Empires & Puzzles Users Group

@Saffran @DoctorStrange @Sorsha @Ber (that conversation 1 on 1 is still open Ber - ha ha razorenp on LINE) @GrandGousier @Winters1

@MacKenzie - best success with are main man “C” on Sunday will be a great RAID WAR between those peeps

5 Likes

Nightmilo (my son) did 3 pulls this morning and got Seshat! So oleased as it’s been awhile since he received something good.

2 Likes

As I said in another thread, for my Seshat, for its numbers and secondaries it is OP and it goes in an irreversible direction. By the way, you’re still the best in the community right now, your site is absolutely great.

3 Likes

Oh wow, Seshat over Kage?

Of course. Kadge is a hero of duels who, without having a great damage, is smaller than several, has a huge limitation that makes him almost useless half the time, hits like a wet noodle. Kadge is a good hero, but he will never be neither an op nor a big hero, because he is limited.

TRUE POSITIONING REPORT + DELTA

NEW RELEASE AS OF 07-23-2019 (as part of the PERIOD IN REVIEW available on TitanMafia.com
This is a modified output version for purposes of providing the information in full to the Forum users that follow the data collection and reporting efforts of Razor & the GuilD.

including some members who have interest…
@Ber @Saffran @Sorsha @DoctorStrange @Winters1 @zephyr1 @Vader2 @General_Confusion @Rigs @Hcmitchellr

note: revised document to show the proper ‘unaffected’ image on 2 decreases - Delilah & Alasie (per the definition)

8 Likes

Impressive ascent of Kunchen as a tank.

2 Likes