Empires & Puzzles - Hero Utility (Bringing it All together for you)

THE PERIOD IN REVIEW
click image below…

sneak peaks… NOTE: There is new content so be sure to go from top to bottom…

@Winters @DoctorStrange @Kerridoc @Rigs @Wormwood @MrsBCW @General_Confusion @AirHawk @Kor1sco @FraVit93

11 Likes

@Rook @JimMe @Boolz @FishDreams @Garanwyn @FrenziedEye @Jerme82 @zephyr1 @Uclapack @JimMayehem

6 Likes

Outstanding work here, I like your editorializations as well, gives them character while keeping the data free from opinions. Class act!

2 Likes

I really appreciate that comment @Winters - you have been a ‘fair’ advocate from my point of view and that means a lot to me. If you have a LINE account I would be happy to make your acquaintance outside the Forum.

LINE: razorenp
Email: razor@enphero.com

I might use this response for a couple of other players here - just a heads up on that. ttyl RaZ

Better yet any of you that would be interested - please feel free - getting to talk to you, hearing about your experiences as well your ideas about how to make things better - I take it all in.

5 Likes

im always impressed with the amount of work you guys put into these. another job well done.

4 Likes

Thanks DS! Hit me up soon @DoctorStrange
You too @Winters and @Ber
RaZ

1 Like

E&PEEPS!!! WHAT’S UP! I’LL BE BACK SOON. WORKING ON SOME OTHER PROJECTS, MISS YOU ALL.

SO THE QUESTION WAS PROPOSED TODAY:

@JimMe @FishDreams @Garanwyn @FrenziedEye @Jerme82 @zephyr1 @Uclapack @JimMayehem @General_Confusion @AngkorKhmer

9 Likes

REVIEW PERIOD IS AVAILABLE FOR 04-17 to 05-16
RaZoRs_TM_Period-In-Review_2019-05-16

4 Likes

Seems that server is down

2 Likes

Hello. Yes it has been down since 8:30p USA MST (so over 12 hours now). The web hosting group is ‘working’ on it and gave me a 24 hour estimated turn-around. Not acceptable, but out of my hands. Will be looking at alternatives soon. Thank you for the notice and sorry for the inconvenience.

Server back up as of 7:30AM MST/USA and have added in Ursena and Muggy as of 11AM in the Hero Utility…

Empires-and-Puzzles-Ursena Empires-and-Puzzles-Muggy

2 Likes

A little about MUGGY (#1 RARE POWER AND ATTACK)…

Can bring any hero back to life during special (should they die during activation) as a Chameleon including self (however once they die as Chameleon - they can not be reborn again so multiple Muggys for that purpose - doesn’t work. And very unlikely you would be using muggy with Mother North or Alby otherwise that would be a big problem!)

Here are shots of BOLDTUSK and GRIMM rebirths :slight_smile:

@Alyssaann1014 @Sorsha @Manathir @Shohoku79 @Rook @Pois1 @NPNKY @littleKAF @Kerridoc @Decorum

4 Likes

If you did any Atlantis summoning its likely you got a Muggy! Little investigative info on the bad boy amphibian… post above. I ended up with a handful.

@DoctorStrange @Winters @Ber @JimMe @FishDreams @AngkorKhmer @zephyr1 @FrenziedEye @General_Confusion @Vader

Also check out the 2 year E&P HOTM anniversary image

And the updated FAMILY LINK Reference

8 Likes

There’s extensive information on Muggy in this thread, particularly his mechanics in detail: 🧪 Is There Early Information on Muggy, a new Season 2 3* Rare Hero?

And further information and discussion here: 🔱 Muggy – New Atlantis Hero: First Thoughts & Discussion

3 Likes

Excellent, hopefully my findings match them, otherwise whoooops - checking now thanks @zephyr1

2 Likes

On my comments about MN and Alby - I didn't get to test made an assumption that if die as a chameleon they stay one however a more IN-DEPTH review has been given by @zephyr1 who is putting together and maintaining some extraordinary pre-release and after-release hero and game information along with their ties to BETA... Strongly suggest you check it out!

You have been busy Zeph!!!

🔱 Muggy – New Atlantis Hero: First Thoughts & Discussion

@zephyr1 @Alyssaann1014 @Sorsha @Manathir @Shohoku79 @Rook @Pois1 @NPNKY @littleKAF @Decorum

8 Likes

You are the best. I have Muggy, but i not testing today

2 Likes

You were such a busy bee this weekend @Razor
Many thanks!!

1 Like

https://titanmafia.com/#MUGGY-ENPS-ROCKY

HEY YOU FOR - when are you going to accept my invitation to connect with me on the LINE application? RAZORENP or email me at Razor@EnPHero.com ???

@Ber @Sorsha @DoctorStrange @Winters

Hey Razor. No request in line?!? Just add me: sorshas-line-id. Same profile pic as here…