Empires & Puzzles - Hero Utility (Bringing it All together for you)

hero-grading
hero-cards
hero-gpas
hero-statistics
hero-defense

THE PERIOD IN REVIEW
click image below…

sneak peaks… NOTE: There is new content so be sure to go from top to bottom…

@Winters @DoctorStrange @Kerridoc @Rigs @Wormwood @MrsBCW @General_Confusion @AirHawk @Kor1sco @FraVit93

11 Likes

@Rook @JimMe @Boolz @FishDreams @Garanwyn @FrenziedEye @Jerme82 @zephyr1 @Uclapack @JimMayehem

6 Likes

Outstanding work here, I like your editorializations as well, gives them character while keeping the data free from opinions. Class act!

2 Likes

I really appreciate that comment @Winters - you have been a ‘fair’ advocate from my point of view and that means a lot to me. If you have a LINE account I would be happy to make your acquaintance outside the Forum.

LINE: razorenp
Email: razor@enphero.com

I might use this response for a couple of other players here - just a heads up on that. ttyl RaZ

Better yet any of you that would be interested - please feel free - getting to talk to you, hearing about your experiences as well your ideas about how to make things better - I take it all in.

5 Likes

im always impressed with the amount of work you guys put into these. another job well done.

4 Likes

Thanks DS! Hit me up soon @DoctorStrange
You too @Winters and @Ber
RaZ

1 Like

E&PEEPS!!! WHAT’S UP! I’LL BE BACK SOON. WORKING ON SOME OTHER PROJECTS, MISS YOU ALL.

SO THE QUESTION WAS PROPOSED TODAY:

@JimMe @FishDreams @Garanwyn @FrenziedEye @Jerme82 @zephyr1 @Uclapack @JimMayehem @General_Confusion @AngkorKhmer

8 Likes

REVIEW PERIOD IS AVAILABLE FOR 04-17 to 05-16
RaZoRs_TM_Period-In-Review_2019-05-16

2 Likes