Empires & Puzzles - Hero Utility (Bringing it All together for you)

Patience Grasshopper :). It takes a couple weeks of testing before grades for Epic and/or Legendary Heroes can be assessed properly. Just like being tested in school on a particular subject, you take several tests before you are issued an initial grade. Rare heroes take much longer as many of the players that perform the assessments are high level players (of which, few if any, use rare heroes outside of Challenge Events). Such is your case, you likely no longer use 1* heroes in regular play!

Advice: Until you have 30 Epic/Legendary Heroes in your possession, keep any that you get. This includes lower rated heroes being they could get ‘balanced’ in the future by SGG. Just be very diligent when making 4th level ascension decisions before investing your time and resources!

Hero of the Month (HOTM): Statistically, they are great performers, period. So don’t have any worries about keeping him! Historically you are guaranteed that he is graded between a B and A+! As shown below:

The Blended GPA/Grade is something I’m working on that takes into account that NO hero ‘only’ plays Defense or Offense. In fact in every battle initiated by them or not, every other turn the hero is on Defense or Offense (and in reality there is only turned attacks between you and the AI – in which during your attack you can be strategic using tiles and timing between a calculated offensive, defensive or combination result ). To clarify: If your hero initiates the attack – Offense, Defense, Offense, Defense, etc. If your hero gets attacked: Defense, Offense, Defense, Offense, etc. So blending the grades together is necessary for a true estimate of value. The blended grade also uses historical leader-board information to add a factor to the blended grade - coming up with the most accurate estimate of value available (which automatically adjusts over time). It completely excludes Titan statistics, which has nothing to do with the purpose of the grade (and Titans are only a small portion of the overall game play - certainly not 33.333%). The Blended GPA/Grade is only valid for Legendary heroes, INITIALLY! I’m working on Epic now and Rare will follow.

@AngiMathochist - hope the HOTM list will give you confidence that you have been fortunate in your summoning! He’s a keeper! In a couple weeks you will have a solid Answer as to initial grading.

@FraVit93 - think you will be interested in this… as well trust me I miss the cards as well - they will likely come back in a future release. So just be patient on that (it’s hard for me to be as well).

@MrsBCW , @AngkorKhmer , @keltik, @Rook, @Tamertain, @Eddard , @Sorsha

@Kerridoc - your opinion is well respected in this forum and you have been kind to me - much appreciated. Thought you would find this interesting as well.

9 Likes