Empires & Puzzles - Hero Utility (Bringing it All together for you)

Hi @AngiMathochist!

He is like a mini Caedmon - who truly was instrumental in getting me through the game - as a Epic hero team player and he was the last Epic hero to leave my Legendary team. Compare him to his Epic counterparts Sonya and Caedmon in regards to damage - they do 345%. he does 320% is NOT a huge difference! But we don’t want to compare Rare Heroes to Epic Heroes.

Great that you got him! Good way to stack him up is against his crew the Atlanteans…

He has the highest health of the 6 Atlantis Rare heroes - that’s a plus!
He is in the middle with Defense.
And the low end on attack.

That being said, he will live longer than some of the other characters on that alone - so stamina out the gate.

He is FAST - this game favors that in a lot of scenarios - that is good.

He has a pretty high damage percentage 320%! (with a lower attack power granted).

Most importantly - he DISPELS BUFFS FROM ALL ENEMIES!!! This is not a skill that many of the heroes have. So he can single handedly screw over the opponent in a very drastic way! If they have any buffs active (+Defense +Attack +Mana +Critical +Healing, Counterattack, etc) This man of the sea Mnesseus strips all 5 of them down to size!!!

So he can take more damage than most, he is FAST, he has a high attack (your sniper) and can strip all standing opponents of any buffs - this guy is good. I suspect he will end up being a highly desired hero as people understand what all is bundled up into this guy!

I would suspect grades to come about over the next 2-3 weeks now that a large # of them are getting added to the pool. I personally do not have any experience with them myself.

Lastly lets take a look at some of the mainstay heavy hitters (so they would be kinda like the Joon, Lianna, Sartana of the Rare heroes).

While Mnesseus had the lowest attack power of his own kind - now look - he would be ranked 2nd in this bunch. Balthazar is a fricken bad ■■■ (well he was when I was a Rare hero player) - you DID NOT want this dark wizard to get his Electric Jolt off on you! So for his 15% greater attack and 9 points more in attack - HE HAS NO SPECIAL! Mnesseus does and its one of the better ones to have - not to mention he sits in well with all these Guys (Tyrum is the weakest attacker however has massive health points at the health! He is one of the few Rare heroes with Mnesseus buff removal). I wouldn’t have a 2nd thought about keeping him and making him part of my team if I were in your position. How far along are you - what are your exiting 3*s?

Berden, Bane and Balthazar are all “A” rated heroes. Mnesseus easily sits in there will with them on his card alone - wouldn’t you agree?

Ok I just noticed something I need to look into - if anyone is reading this I just posted the following topic regarding Dispels vs. Removes Buffs

9 Likes