Empires & Puzzles - Hero Utility (Bringing it All together for you)

Both were great leads for Costumes @Guvnor ! Would have loved having these before I moved forward on the visuals in the
latest release. I do have the classic/orig & the Costumed equipped values. The un-equipped costume values seem to be
the rare data points (3 were provided in this thread):

Bane

Hawkmoon & Tyrum

This data will be assembled by someone/posted somewhere for these 20 that is correct… and once it is, I can take that and add it into the standard/classic hero card (not creating a ‘new’ hero for the purpose - just a new data section - being neither class nor SS mods are made to them). I’ll put in a request to the TMPG Line Group - see if that shakes any trees for the full set.

Thanks for the assist and support Gov! RaZ

1 Like

Whts ur line group I will give u wht I gather till now @Razor ?

1 Like

friend me via razorenp and I can add you into the TMGP thank you @Rose_3000

1 Like

Finally I found you :wink:

1 Like

Only need Horghall, Richard and Quintus at this point if anyone has that information for the UNEQUIPPED FULLY Leveled hero - that hasn’t been classed the card would be great. You can also join me on LINE @ razorenp and I will add you into the TMPG

2 Likes

Please See the following entry for the Final version of the Costumes values and images:

1 Like

Finally gave us some finger room between the selection lists (also added in the ACE Review (will appear upper left-hand corner of the HU Card should it exist)).

i.e.

1 Like

Actually meant to mention the user menu is a pain in the A on my phone

It takes me a few fat thumb moments to open anything i want(usin myself as example but i doubt I’m the only one, my thumbs aren’t even that fat)

Think i clicked the button below nodeBom a few times before actually opening the nodeBom

Would a drop down menu make this any less cluttered?

Good work as always @Razor

Above suggestion is just a thought and probly not a must have(though giving myself additional tasks by mistake can be time consuming lol)

1 Like

Yeah it is a pain. I just haven’t been able to revamp it yet it needs it I have stuff already in mind (a sliding menu from the left with much bigger selections and fonts for that)… its a pain to go back in and re-tool something you set a ways back. The selection lists as you say do need to be enlarged and separated. On my short list! @Rigs - and yes drop down lists is always an option as well.

1 Like

Nice well if it’s on the list then I’m happy

Until then I’ll use my pinky finger

Btw…may have to holler at you in line later about somethin else on my mind lately

2 Likes

NOTE: Anchors updated grades have been incorporated into the Hero Utility. Slight overhaul. Following is example of 3 Heroes I suspect are of interest.

RaZ

@Rose_3000 @sft1965 @Gabby @jinbatsu @Battleschwein @princess1 @DoctorStrange @zephyr1 @Ber @MrsBCW

12 Likes

This is awesome … Big thanks for this work @Razor & Anchor !! :heart: :heart: :kiss:

2 Likes

@Rose_3000 @Rigs @Guvnor @jinbatsu @RudoDewbie @Leonidas1 @PapaHeavy @nevarmaor @DoctorStrange @Ranvir

14 Likes

Finley is a monster for sure. Thnx razor

2 Likes

Ursena is my tank. Lucky to get her. She is also the tank I struggle with the most.

2 Likes

Well I’m awful glad I managed to pull her, and in my sea of dark hero’s she was still at 1/1 as of the beginning of this week, 3rd chevron now!!

@Razor, she gives me the most difficulty raiding, I especially hate to see Onatel flanking her. But I quickly learned that if you plan on bringing holy hero’s you had BETTER kill her fast!!

2 Likes

@Razor I love the part of RT rate … I love u extra

:sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

VELA HOTM-32

First Look…

@Rose_3000 @sft1965 @Gabby @jinbatsu @Battleschwein @princess1 @DoctorStrange @zephyr1 @Ber @MrsBCW just grabbing players from the last post… - Raz

9 Likes

Can’t say I couldn’t use a fast Blue. Of course this will be the HotM I don’t pull. But that’s all in RNGesus’s hands now.

1 Like