Empires & Puzzles - Hero Utility (Bringing it All together for you)

Seems that server is down

2 Likes

Hello. Yes it has been down since 8:30p USA MST (so over 12 hours now). The web hosting group is ‘working’ on it and gave me a 24 hour estimated turn-around. Not acceptable, but out of my hands. Will be looking at alternatives soon. Thank you for the notice and sorry for the inconvenience.

Server back up as of 7:30AM MST/USA and have added in Ursena and Muggy as of 11AM in the Hero Utility…

Empires-and-Puzzles-Ursena Empires-and-Puzzles-Muggy

2 Likes

A little about MUGGY (#1 RARE POWER AND ATTACK)…

Can bring any hero back to life during special (should they die during activation) as a Chameleon including self (however once they die as Chameleon - they can not be reborn again so multiple Muggys for that purpose - doesn’t work. And very unlikely you would be using muggy with Mother North or Alby otherwise that would be a big problem!)

Here are shots of BOLDTUSK and GRIMM rebirths :slight_smile:

@Alyssaann1014 @Sorsha @Manathir @Shohoku79 @Rook @Pois1 @NPNKY @littleKAF @Kerridoc @Decorum

4 Likes

If you did any Atlantis summoning its likely you got a Muggy! Little investigative info on the bad boy amphibian… post above. I ended up with a handful.

@DoctorStrange @Winters1 @Ber @JimMe @FishDreams @AngkorKhmer @zephyr1 @FrenziedEye @General_Confusion @Vader

Also check out the 2 year E&P HOTM anniversary image

And the updated FAMILY LINK Reference

8 Likes

There’s extensive information on Muggy in this thread, particularly his mechanics in detail: 🧪 Is There Early Information on Muggy, a new Season 2 3* Rare Hero?

And further information and discussion here: 🔱 Muggy – New Atlantis Hero: First Thoughts & Discussion

3 Likes

Excellent, hopefully my findings match them, otherwise whoooops - checking now thanks @zephyr1

2 Likes

On my comments about MN and Alby - I didn't get to test made an assumption that if die as a chameleon they stay one however a more IN-DEPTH review has been given by @zephyr1 who is putting together and maintaining some extraordinary pre-release and after-release hero and game information along with their ties to BETA... Strongly suggest you check it out!

You have been busy Zeph!!!

🔱 Muggy – New Atlantis Hero: First Thoughts & Discussion - #41 by zephyr1

@zephyr1 @Alyssaann1014 @Sorsha @Manathir @Shohoku79 @Rook @Pois1 @NPNKY @littleKAF @Decorum

9 Likes

You are the best. I have Muggy, but i not testing today

2 Likes

You were such a busy bee this weekend @Razor
Many thanks!!

1 Like

HEY YOU FOR - when are you going to accept my invitation to connect with me on the LINE application? RAZORENP or email me at Razor@EnPHero.com ???

@Ber @Sorsha @DoctorStrange @Winters1

Hey Razor. No request in line?!? Just add me: sorshas-line-id. Same profile pic as here…

my bad razor I dont think I have your line i.d.

1 Like

1 Like

RAZORENP - hit me up DS!

1 Like

Hello again. Yes the server is up and down, sorry. I am trying to secure a new host as GoDaddy has been unable to provide acceptable support and in particular anywhere near the uptime ‘guarantee’. So thanks for understanding! RaZ

1 Like

3 Likes

Oh I see. Hopefully they will be up soon. Both are very useful sites.

1 Like

HELLO EVERYONE. This transfer has not been enjoyable at all. I opted out of the UK company for very visible reasons on my part. Then have issues with the new one not sure where in the line the issues stem in particular. Fortunately, enphero.com has transferred correctly and is up and running (The Hero Utility). Nothing else is :(.

RaZoR-sIgNaTuRe

I have been very patient with the new company. Moments ago I submitted details regarding the issues along with visuals - so - hoping they get to the ticket soon and resolve asap.

Thanks for your patience

2 Likes

2 Likes