Empires & Puzzles - Hero Utility (Bringing it All together for you)

USER GROUP MEMBERS!!! (also those who aren’t membership is open and its FREE)

New Feature Available in the Members Lobby for the Hero Utility - See the 5 options for Automated Tank Display of the Top-5 in the Utility across all 5 Defensive values the H.U. collects! Some cross-over of course, good few moments in doing it. ENJOY!

Other Options to be added. I really like it!

RaZoR

@AngiMathochist @EMTBear @Vader2 @Braveheart300 @Vhart3 @Wharflord

4 Likes

Wow! Amazing information there… Going to make some time and read completely through it all…again, thanks for all you do Razor!

1 Like

@Vader - You bet! Hit me up anytime. Hope you have a great weekend!! RzR

Thanks for the tag @Razor

Goldmine.!

1 Like

@EMTBear - my Pleasure! I’m doing it for you guys! Go kick some TITAN AXE!!!

:skull_and_crossbones: :+1: :skull_and_crossbones:

HERO UTILITY - VISUAL DECISION TO BE MADE

Special Skills

Yes I am taking Members Feedback on this... Special Skills will be part of the Hero Utility again, very soon! Here is your opportunity to chime in. I kind of have my mind up - I however always give you guys an opportunity for feedback! I'm just ONE of the users... you are the many. I suggest you right click and open the image below in a new tab for easier reading. If your a member of the Users Group - you can also input your response in the T.M. E&P Users Group Feedback (the greatest influence with my decision resides with you). RaZoR

2 Likes

7 seems good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds good to me. Although i haven’t played with the utility much. It still confuses me a bit.

I think 1.

20 Characters

2 Likes

Data Updated!
Members don’t forget to check out H.U.P. in the Members Lounge…

The rest of you - check out the latest:

-==RaZoR==-

RaZoR-sIgNaTuRe RaZoR RaZoR-sIgNaTuRe

2 Likes

Thanks again for all your hard work on your website, particularly the introductory section where you explain offense and defense. I know this is a hard concept for some newcomers to the game.

Looking forward to playing with your new utility. :wink:

3 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: (Guide) Anchor’s Complete Guide to Hero Grades

2019 will bring version #3 of the Hero Utility as well a Training video series on how to use and understand the massive amounts of data it provides at your fingertips for the ultimate decision support utility of Empires & Puzzles!

RaZoR-Merry-Christmas-2018

@MrsBCW @NPNKY @Pois1 @Rook @littleKAF @Jedon @GERATH @Decorum @Shohoku79 @Kerridoc

9 Likes

Thanks for the notice razor!! Excited to see what’s in store!

1 Like

I am waiting for all from you @Razor
Thanks for being the man you are.
Kindful, generouse, thoughtful and most helpful guy I have ever had in my life.

1 Like

Awesome, I shall inform the Misfits :sunglasses:

Merry xmas :christmas_tree::santa::mrs_claus:

2 Likes
1 Like

What’s the difference between dark version and card version? Just the color?

1 Like

The card version currently includes the cards (however when SGG changed the power across the board) I wasn’t able to react fast enough to obtain them all and keep it up to date - so the cards are not up to date (they are on everything released after) - Version 3 will have them updated. Also the card version doesn’t include RaZoR’s EDge.

Based on the future release notice provided by SGG, there will NOT be a card version of the Hero Utility.

The maintenance effort based on the future release - is too consuming for a single individual. (realize I do not have direct access to all the cards anyway - especially once they add in ‘classes’ and ‘talents’). Sorry Card Lovers! What will be provided is the data in an organized hopefully pleasing visual. Thanks

rAzOr-sIgNaTuRe-sKuLl RaZoR-sIgNaTuRe

2 Likes