Empires and puzzles, will they have promotions for this Black Friday?

I have talked with allies, and it is known that this game is not for charity, people who are not satisfied can uninstall the game, and it is a decision of each person, however, this is entertainment and entertainment companies always go to charge for their costs, to maintain a database, to buy a development platform and the programmers are expensive, that’s why I said that this company is good at what it does. Well they already gave a good promotion with the vip pass, we have hope.

1 Like

1 Like

Yes. Sure. I’m a developer myself and I can tell you this is not the case. I got contacted by Gameloft for a quote and when I told them my cost they went nuts. I asked for something like $4000 per month with taxes on my side.

The gem / offers prices are no longer about “covering the expenses”. It’s simply to milk as much money from us as possible.

This game will not live 10 years, and they know that. They simply want to fill up thier pokets so they can work on futher projects. That’s how it works.

2 Likes

I think this kind of deal is one-off offer to newbies. If not mistaken I saw this in April in my gf 's account when she was at lvl 20 ish while myself didn’t get that offer (I was at lvl 70ish):sweat_smile:

This was an offer to players who stopped playing for a long time back in 2017, I never saw it and I started playing in September. I got one back from the dead offer in that year but it was nothing like that.

IIRC last year (and one year before that) there was Black Friday offer with 3 tiers and Black Knight at top and was really terrible. Then there was Cyber Monday with C-Quintus, his holographic hand and strange techno music that had 5 tiers, all pretty cheap and some of them were actually pretty decent.

I am pretty sure though that with new portal there will be new offers (though Cyber Monday may stick around).