Empires and puzzles leaving vietnam

PayPal doesnā€™t care where you are from. They just want you to transact through them. Only rub is this : you need to check whether PayPal is allowed in VN yah. Cos PayPal is very diligent about complying with money laundering laws in each country that it has a presence.

1 Like

Actually i have a paypal account (im linked Vietnamese bank and used already) and i tried but the App store required the paypal account must created or address in US. So maybe i should try to make a new account with address in US then see. May i ask where įŗ£re you from BlackZed?

Hey SamMe. Im in the Allies called ā€œBored Aussieā€ haha. So i have to reply to you in this Message because the admin only allow me 1 hour for 1 message. Lol

3 Likes

@JohnandCraig No worries. Sometimes, I can definitely relate to being a ā€œBored Aussieā€. :sweat_smile:

Hmmm that strict huh. I am from Singapore. I beeped that buddy. Not sure if he has given gaming by now. Lol

What are your level and teamā€™s power SamMe and BlackZed? Im still weak my team was leveling 25 and team power 2976. :D.

@JohnandCraig We all started at level one. :wink:

I am level 87, and around 4700 TP.

In case it may interest you, you can read more about me, and other players in my
All about the players (June 2021) thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Level 77 (reluctantly moving up to 78) Team TP 4700

I am more or less casual now. No wars or raids. Very soon no titans too. Woo Hoo

1 Like

Ok @BlackZed and @SamMe Very nice to know 2 of you. Wish you always have fun playing game.

1 Like

@JohnandCraig Thank you. Itā€™s been nice to write to you. :slightly_smiling_face:

In case it may help you, I saw some advice on the E&P Subreddit:

2 Likes

Lol Sam. Heā€™s using IOS. Donā€™t think that route will work for him. Unless he ported his account from iOS to Android (Google) before he lost access to his account

2 Likes

I was hoping the Empires & Puzzles Viet Nam Facebook group might be worth trying. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you @SamMe thank you @BlackZed <3 <3

1 Like

there a way to by pass E&P app missing in VN , to carry on playing ,

1 Like

Hey @SamMe hey @BlackZed. Today im just tried to enter the game. It was sucessful. I have no Ć­dea what is going on. I did not changed the region.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s great. Maybe SGG managed to salvage the situation. Enjoy!

1 Like

Hello @JohnandCraig. Thatā€™s very good news!! :+1::smile:

1 Like

Thank you thank you <3 <3

1 Like

Could be Vietnamese alliances that are actually not in Vietnam. There are a lot of Vietnamese people living in a lot of countries.

1 Like

I can not make a purchase the second time. Anyone can help?

Xinh Chao ,

Calling all VN players, Sure way to carry one playing E&P in Vietnam

You have to change store,

1: Get a VPN, 2: Contact a friend you have in any country, e.g. if it is USA, set your VPN to connect to USA, after that, sign out on either yr ipad / phone yr Apple ID & Apple store etc, . 3: go to apple to set up a new id, new password ,using a new email, your friend Mobile no, and any address in USA, 4: Apple will also ask for mode of payment etc just click on non payment, column. 5: Apple will verify your new sign up on the mobile no. & email address by sending you a confirmation No. by email & sms to whatever phone no. you have registered with. NB : at this time you have to be online with whoever you have use the mobile no. to info him to send back to you , the code that Apple send. 6: after new id is set up, enter your new id onto which ever ipad/ phone, once your phone register with new ID, click on the E&P app. Which you been playing all the time. when it shows update just click update, ( do not at any time delete you app),

7: after E&P apps is updated, sign out on your new Id on your phone, and sign in with your old ID and you be able to start playing again,

Guaranteed to work, cas I am now playing again after 2 weeks absence, , and still in VN,

Please info all your VN contacts, Cam On,

2 Likes