Empires and Puzzles downfall

They nerfed tell and Vela, but have you seen what they are proposing for s4 heros? They are so OP, they are game changers, but tell and Vela was too powerful. Makes no sense.

3 Likes

Deeznutzshawty I have spend a lot to get Tell :see_no_evil: was very unhappy with their decision, but what else could I do than to except it. Agree that they are game changers :unamused:

I feel your pain. But mono with bad boards are just like 10/30 summons with all 3 stars.

I use mono too. Beat a +1100 TP team in last war. This war, I failed in a same-TP fight because there were only 2 attack color shields on board opening. No complains. It’s all RNG.

And I always get wooden shields on Titan loot, no matter A+/A/B rewards level I am in (with some other people in alliance getting 3/4 star AM even with a C level). That seems to me is much worse than the opening board with no attack color when using mono.

1 Like

I believe in troop power aswell. The troops does the hits in order for the heroes mana to be full. My best troops are all mana troops

1 Like

What is the complaint here. That you can’t get to global #1 as a F2P?

plenty of S1 hero’s are very relevant and hold their own, maybe not against a team of all ninjas, but you won’t find that until the 2600+ cup level

If you don’t want to spend, then don’t! You’ll get a number of free pulls from Valhalla, costume, event challenge etc. If you spend a little and just do POV for example you’ll get another 10 + from that alone

This whole thread comes off like someone who is upset for buying a volkswagen when they look at a Porsche on the highway…be happy and enjoy the game!

4 Likes

I doubt that SG will change the odds or the gems pricing. My only hope was sitting in HA10, but it was a huge dissapointment. Maybe they will change it somewhere in the future, but i doubt it will be into something usefull.

2 Likes

I’m also an ENP junkie that wants to quit. The time that I spend on this game is the real issue. Not sure if I can back off or if I just need to quit outright. Been grinding for over a year, ~14 months. I’m mostly F2P but recently bought the last two POVs and bought about 3 VIPs. The summoning odds suck and the pulls I get are limited. Grinding for 10 free pulls a month means very few 5s. Not sure exactly how many Vahalla pulls I’ve had but it’s around 25 or so. Got a Sumle and a bunch of S3 three stars. Totally sucks. I don’t need all the shiny heroes but when all I’m feeding is dupe S1 4s, the game gets pretty boring. No growth. No change. Just grind away some more for another pull and maybe I can get a Joon or a challenge event four star. Or just Buddy.
Yeah, this game is a time suck and mental energy leach. Quit if you can.

4 Likes