Empire Elite has a few spots. 4600 team strength required, 11-13* titans, sometimes a 14*, no Line or Discord used #ChooseToChallenge

Hey there,

we’re a long running alliance that fights titans from 11* to 12* and have killed some 13* with a few flasks. We are a long running alliance (almost e years now) and always happy to share tips with new members and help them grow. Our chat is pretty relaxed, and we don’t use line or discord. All we ask is that you actively participate on titans and wars, using all your flags for war or opt out. If you are away for a few days or on holidays, just leave a note, opt out of war and it´s fine. In wars, you do not have to set the clock and hit at a certain time, we are more relaxed there but still win many of them. We are here to have fun and of course we like wins, but not at all costs. We think too much pressure on the members takes the fun out of the game, it is always family and job first.

Our alliance members come from all over the world while our chat is in English.

Our requirements are:

2400 cups
Team strength of at least 4100
Enough maxed heroes to have 6 more or less competitive war teams
Daily activity
Be a relaxed person

We’d love to have you on our team if you meet the minimum requirements and want to join a fun, active alliance! Stay safe everyone wherever you are.

2 Likes

Hey I’m looking for a more competitive alliance than my last one. I’m very active. Maybe not as much in the chat. You guys look about right as long as your pretty strict on using flags. I hate losing because of un used flags. Open to questions. Thanks for your time

1 Like

Feel free to join us. We use all flags and just won another war. We would be happy to welcome you if you meet the requirements more or less.

Hey there,

we’re a long running alliance (almost 3 years) that fights titans from 11* to 12* and have killed some 13* with a few flasks and we are always happy to share tips with new members and help them grow. Our chat is pretty relaxed, and we don’t use line or discord. All we ask is that you actively participate on titans and wars, using all your flags for war or opt out. If you are away for a few days or on holidays, just leave a note, opt out of war and it´s fine. In wars, you do not have to set the clock and hit at a certain time, we are more relaxed there but still win a lot of them. We are here to have fun and of course we like wins, but not at all costs. We think too much pressure on the members takes the fun out of the game, it is always family and job first.

Our requirements are:

2400 cups
Team strength of at least 4100
Daily activity
Just be nice and a relaxed person, if you are not chatty, that is perfectly fine.

We’d love to have you on our team if you meet the minimum requirements and want to join a fun, active alliance! Stay safe everyone wherever you are.

Hey, I like your tone of a competitive but relaxed alliance. I am on nearly every day and am working to build a strong and fun set of teams to play. Not a big person on chat, but definitely like the game and will support the alliance. If you still have room for a growing player, please let me know.

1 Like

Feel free to join, Augi. Let us just give it a try.

Hey there,

we’re a long running alliance (almost 3 years) that fights titans from 11* to 12* and have killed some 13* with a few flasks and we are always happy to share tips with new members and help them grow. Our chat is pretty relaxed, and we don’t use line or discord. All we ask is that you actively participate on titans and wars, using all your flags for war or opt out. If you are away for a few days or on holidays, just leave us a note, opt out of war and it´s perfectly fine. In wars, you do not have to set the clock and hit at a certain time, we are more relaxed there but still win the majority of them. We are here to have fun and of course we like wins, but not at all costs. We think too much pressure on the members takes the fun out of the game, it is always family and job first for us.

Our requirements are:

2400 cups
Team strength of at least 4200
Daily activity: titans are a must. use all your titan flags first, then do your raids and farming. so are all war flags in case you participate.
Just be nice and relaxed person

Alright, I finally made an account on here, but looks like I don’t have messaging permission yet. This will be useful if we ever run into a “you know who” situation again.

Welcome, Judge. Good to have you here. And yeah, so true.

Do you want to make it two spots after Stone’s miss?

I may be interested in joining this alliance in the future. I’m half way thru a war chest now. I vary between 2300 and 2500 cups. However, my defense TP is 4094 mainly because I don’t emblem maxed 5* heroes beyond the the initial level.

And if I can get Guardian Falcon and Jackal in 2 weeks, I should be able to guarantee 150k in damage over 5 turns against 11* to 13* heroes.

Also I should note that I can kill a low to medium 3* titan by myself with ease.

Feel free to join then, Mike.

[quote=“InigoMontoya, post:20, topic:158727”]
then do your raids and farming.
[/quote

Are these also in the list of must do? Lol,
Could.check you guys out

Hey there,

we’re a long running alliance (over 3 years) that fights titans from 11* to 12* and have killed some 13* with a few flasks and we are always happy to share tips with new members and help them grow. Our chat is pretty relaxed, and we don’t use line or discord. All we ask is that you actively participate on titans and wars, using all your flags for war or opt out. If you are away for a few days or on holidays, just leave us a note, opt out of war and it´s perfectly fine. In wars, you do not have to set the clock and hit at a certain time, we are more relaxed there but still win the majority of them. We are here to have fun and of course we like wins, but not at all costs. We think too much pressure on the members takes the fun out of the game, it is always family and job first for us.

Our requirements are:

2400 cups
Team strength of at least 4200
Daily activity: titans are a must. use all your titan flags first, then do your raids and farming. so are all war flags in case you participate.
Just be nice and relaxed person

1 Like

Hope you are doing fine, mate. Greetings from the crew. Rejoin whenever you want.

Hi, let me know if you’re still looking.

Yes, we currently have two spots. Feel free to join, we would be happy to welcome you.

Doing great, and missing you guys. I took on a new role at work in October, and hit the ground sprinting instead of running. I’ll be back once things slow down. I saw Smiley was back also, glad to see him back.

Lastly, check out The Expanse on Amazon Prime. The show is awesome, has a lot of episodes, and new season coming in a couple weeks, and already renewed for the next season.

Hey we are still looking, couple of our members took some time off the game
We now have about 4 slots open.

Anyone looking for fun, relax gaming alliance is welcome, pretty much as described by @InigoMontoya .

Empire Elite 5 spots still open…