Emoji in chat option

Would love to have emojis available for chat.

I would too. Sometimes a smiley face or even a frown isn’t the right emotion :wink:

Yep. An emoji always hit the right feeling:
:grinning::grin::joy::rofl::smiley::smile::sweat_smile::laughing::wink::blush::yum::sunglasses::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::relaxed::slightly_smiling_face::hugs::star_struck::thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::neutral_face::expressionless::no_mouth::roll_eyes::smirk::persevere::disappointed_relieved::open_mouth::zipper_mouth_face::hushed::sleepy::tired_face::sleeping::relieved::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::drooling_face::unamused::sweat::pensive::confused::upside_down_face::money_mouth_face::astonished::frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::confounded::disappointed::worried::triumph::cry::sob::frowning::anguished::fearful::weary::exploding_head::grimacing::cold_sweat::scream::flushed::crazy_face::dizzy_face::rage::angry::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::mask::face_with_thermometer::face_with_head_bandage::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::sneezing_face::innocent::cowboy_hat_face::lying_face::shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_monocle::nerd_face:

What’s the emoji for the feeling when your OCD is triggered by someone leaving out the last emoji in a 14x6 grid??!?

Maybe the layout is different on your device?

Silly question. It’s so obviouse :wink:

:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

I Wish it was obvious how to make emojis. I only know the old school way. Example : ) not sure how to make emojis in alliance chat or global chat.

Would love some help, thanks

This issue was solved! You can use emojis now. Just put them between two :: without any space…e.g. :smile : (leave space out)
Here is the code list