Emilly91's personal complaints thread – Fix PvP NOW! - Matching broken, Matching too random, Revenge useless, Buggy & Useless, Please remove PVP / Missing the most important color(s) on play board / The game is full of bugs... Any plans to fix them? / +3

Losing 5 out of 6 rides in 3 rows is unacceptable… Don’t tell me that there aren’t offline players “more” suitable for my level and/or team power… You just can’t make it random… You can’t… It has to be against similar levels AND team powers… And now it’s random, making no sense at all… Why do you have “Revenge” button??? It’s useless… You’re gonna lose 99.99999% sure in revenge…
Whole PvP system is screwed and buggy…
Either remove it completely from the game or make it right…

Raids can be very frustrating. But I strongly recommend spending some time understanding how they work. The boards are random, your opponents aren’t. You will be offered opponents with similar numbers of trophies to you, regardless of any other considerations. Trophy rewards are based on how many trophies they have vs how many you have.

Everyone should expect to loose trophies when they are offline, since an experienced player with a smart line up of 4* can beat a solid line up of 5*

It takes time, practice and a willingness to experiment and learn to get good at raids (and the better you get, the more likely you are to loose trophies when you go offline)

I didn’t enjoy raiding for a long time, but now I love it.

5 Likes

When you are first starting out and have a limited bench, raids can be very frustrating. As you level more heroes, you’ll be able to tailor your team to counter your opponent. There are a number of really good advice threads for raiding here on the forum. They cover everything from opponent selection to hero selection to timing and targeting your specials to playing the board itself.

Here’s one, and it links to several more.

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/ultimate-raid-strategy-tips-for-the-casual-player/29070?u=npnky

4 Likes

Amen to that!

20 5* heroes

1 Like

Okay, thanks, folks… Not really a newbie here… Level 21 and now it becomes more and more frustrating… Esspesaly board, nothing on it to play and team across is 500+ stronger than mine… 3 times, losing 5 out of 6 raids really sucks… Not even frustrating, but sucks… Seriously…
Only good thing is that now, I’m getting more thropies when I’m offline :rofl:
I’d call that bad design, nothing else…

Patience… raiding becomes more satisfying as you strengthen up. Can’t really remember how it was when I was L21, but I bet it was a lot harder than it is now… there are tricks available that can help you increase your successful raiding percentage but, like cup dropping or stacking strong color against the tank and also there are some key heroes that are very useful in offensive raids and will have a heavy contribution when you raid against much higher TP teams, like 4* Wilbur, Boldtusk, Cyprian or Proteus.

1 Like

And, the Maker should read what people are writing in the store, No. 1 complaint about the game is PvP…

@Ian487, what to do when the board is useless in 5 consecutive rides??? No hero would help you there…

Most who complain about PvP are those who have little understanding of how it works… seasoned players rarely complain about raids… @DBC did a fine job explaining some of the raid system aspects…

1 Like

Yeah, patience… TBH, I don’t like rides, unnecessary killing between each other, but there’s damn chest, like in wars…

As I always raid 3/2, most boards seem useless at first glance… sometimes you can turn a board in your favor, sometimes you can’t, but that takes a lot of practice. Main aspect is carefully watching the mana generation of the enemy… if they charge before you, you are done. So the most obvious tile move available isn’t always the best…

1 Like

I’m fine as long as I kill hero or two, the chest is filling…

It will get better in time, trust me… I love raiding… Especially against a lot higher TP teams…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Since the start of the tournament, seems that a completely new algorithm for the play board is in place…
And not only in the tournament, but everywhere, Titans, Missions, Raids, Quests…
My whole team noticed it and it’s so frequent that it isn’t a coincidence… Sortta to say, the most important color is missing almost always… The issue is visible especially if you’re stacking your team with a particular color, that’s usually the best tactics against Titans or tanks, but now not working, since you won’t get a color that you need…
Random isn’t random anymore and seems, that incapable devs, instead to improve AI for playing, introduced just an awful workaround… The algorithm is basically calc the most important color that’d defeat your opponent and the color of your team… And drastically reduce the amount of these colors, giving you anything except what you really need… So to say, here and there you’re gonna get it, but probability to get it is much, much lower than for colors that you don’t need…
Please, hire capable devs to fix AI properly, don’t mess around with lame experiments… AI is already in advantage by filling its heroes how it likes, now you need to migrate it from AU (Artificial Unintelligence) to real AI…
Deserve your (huge) salary and profit…

These complaints seem to come up each time an update will be followed by a loosing streak.

Sometimes I think similar due to bad boards. But I can’t confirm so far and there’s no proof. It’s just a question of luck.

5 minutes ago even enough tiles to win with the weak colour against a moderately stronger team.

1 Like

Well, it isn’t just last few streaks, nor my whole team is complaining about tournament… We don’t care about that, or raids for that matter…
Titans and Missions are much more important to us… And 3 Titans in a row, I wouldn’t call few streaks… Yes, we beat them, but the new pattern is obvious…
And @Olmor, you’ve recorded only one that was awesome for you… Could you please record every fight during the next few days and against everything that you’re fighting against???
And it isn’t our first, we’re at 8* now for a while…
Just coz you don’t see something doesn’t prove me wrong…

1 Like

Luck should be 50:50, not 90:10 or 80:20 in most cases…

Last 3 titans I had bad boards and scored 10 to 15K per flag with items, but today I had 3 flags over 30K in a row without using items at all.

I think, there isn’t any conspiratorial bad luck.