🎪 Emilio – 5* Fire/ Red from Starfall Circus

The effects can Be cleansed now. That changed from beta.

Fire used to be uncleansable?

Nope; not in any of the beta builds that I can recall (or recorded in the #beta-beat thread)

3 Likes

How would you recommend emblemming Emilio?

Do I focus on attack to increase his DoT damage, or focus on defence and health to make him sturdy as he has no initial hit?

Would emblemming attack really make a difference to his burn, or would I be looking at a negligible increase?

Thanks!

I’m going to be going defense, attack then hp

Rationale is as you have said, you can get his dot up but realistically over 5 turns the increase each time is going to be small.

I’d rather be be able to survive longer so the burn keeps going chipping away while the others do their job. Additionally there should be more chance of getting the heal in play.

I’ve not used him part 2.60 yet so I could be wrong but I see him as a great support hero chipping away, sometimes healing. In Def possible a good flank for the same reason

1 Like

Can anybody share Emilio emblem path?

1 Like

I went balanced with him

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Attack defence patch

3 Likes

Can some one remind me which mana troop he requires on 20Embs and the final mana node

With the 4% emblem node, he only needs a level 1 Mana Troop :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Wow. I got chills. I’ve always had no luck at the challenge event portal. My 3rd challenge event 5* since Black Knight and Guardian Chameleon (from Soul Exchange.) Yes!!!

8 Likes

I’ve noticed ~50% of people say it’s worth keeping 2+ copies of him, does he have good synergies by himself or he’s just that good it’s worth having multiples in different teams?

Got lucky and pulled Emilio and Tahir, who gets the mats?

1 Like

I’d say it could be roster dependent and if you need a support hero or a damaging hero more, but Emilio is far better IMO and I’m sure many would agree. DoT, HoT and protection against status ailments at VF speed is extremely versatile and powerful!

2 Likes

I pulled my 3rd Emilio yesterday.
One is +20, the other is 3.70 and I will always take the 3rd Emilio to 3.70 as well.
In VF war, when many of the opposing teams are Alfrike tanks, the Emilio is quite useful even at 3.70 as a stand alone failsafe.
Typically I use 2-1-1, 2-2-1, or rainbow team in VF war and use Emilio or Grazul in this “1” part.

6 Likes

I pulled a dupe Emilio in this portal and while I normally have a strict ‘no-dupe’ policy I am actually going to max the 2nd one as well. Emilio is great!

4 Likes

Thats great to hear just got him

1 Like

I belive ppl said that due to Emilios pre-balance attack where enemies with a burn dmg status ailment got extra dmg from emilios burn, so being able to use emilio back to back would give you big burn dmg

1 Like

Honestly? I don’t understand the admiration for this character. 365 points of damage in this day and age is nothing (in addition in 5 turns).

Ok he is very fast but to work well the opponent should be set on fire beforehand - this causes an internal contradiction, because it is hard to set an opponent on fire before Emilio, who is very fast.

I still have to think it over but I am not at all happy that I ended up with just this hero.