Emblems Rewarded [Developer Response in Post 98]

63 total since release not including the 25 from SG. Not gonna track every single source, this is a game not a job. Gained through every day play, i play enough that my map flags rarely hit max. I am level 60 with 46 flags.

Will we see class related missions? Could be another way to reward set amounts of emblems, but just gems would be nice as well

1 Like

Got my 40th emblem (36+4) this morning. I speed chests only in reasonable limits - spent about 30 diamonds over last 3 days, but I had no luck even from a rare 8* titan, titan chest and about 10 diamond raid chest. But it always works like that - some days bad luck, some days good luck. In long term it will be ok.

Yes, there have been several without emblems. I really just wanted to see where from and how often they were coming.

Lazy person’s question: how many emblems do you estimate per day for VIP Pass?

1 Like

20 characters 20 characters

1 Like

I am surprised by those figures, I, with the gifts, the mission and without an elementary chest, I have 300 emblems among all the classes.

Would also be more visually appealing if emblems had their own space in the menu somehow or something.

Maybe add a tab to the ascension items/craft items menu?

Alphabetical order would he nice too

Idk probly nit pickin but it’s the little things lol

Wait! “300 among all class”, you meant 300 summing them all? Or 300 in each class?

Because, if it’s the latter, I’m surprised about your numbers!
(I mean: if someone can get this many, there must be a bug peventing others to come anywhere close)

I think I did all I could (including a blue elemental chest) and this is what I have (without using any emblem on heroes yet):

embl

If you meant “summing them all”, I think we are more or less aligned.

That’s 57 emblems if you take out the ones SG gave you. So it’s about in line with the rest

Are you counting the emblems that SG gave you? Because that in itself amounts to 250

2 Likes

You guys need to reread his post lol

It says “including gifts” and “amongst all the classes”

Meaning he has a total of 300 including the ones directly from his inbox

So you’ve recieved 50 emblems from chests since the release of the classes?

50 in 5 days = 10 per day

Yea doesnt sound outlandish if you fill minimum of 4 chests per day.

Yes, counting everything. 20 etc,etc

1 Like

So what sounds nuts to you? I don’t get which numbers you meant by that

my mistake Anyway, the only difference I see is the elementary chest, having received it and its quality.

The elemental chests can help alot

My issue with that is the range of the amount in them

3 to 50 is a pretty wide range

I agree. Emblems in elemental chests should have the same range as gems, 30 to 50.

4 Likes

Thinkin of that.

Curious if it’s better to have 1 slot for a emblem roll of x amount of class emblems from 1 class

Or multiple rolls for smaller increments in multiple classes?

Been going back n forth on it in my head

Or have a chance at both? 30 to 50 from 1 class, or 5 to 15 from 3 classes(per class btw so total between the 3 would be relevant to what others get for 1)?

Personally i would prefer multiple rolls at smaller increments in multiple classes rather than get 1 large sum in a class i don’t even have heros for

Isn’t exactly mat rolls where there are 5 elements and they don’t need as many items and summons 1 in 5 are more likely to produce a hero in each element. 1 in 10 for classes means it’s likely not to summon a hero from a certain class for quite awhile

My roster is decently balanced but have seen some players way overstacked in a few classes with no heros in other classes(or at least no favorable heros)

Ice chest on alt