Emblems Rewarded [Developer Response in Post 98]

Thanks for clarifying, and in that case — wow! — you’ve gotten a lot more emblems than the average others seem to be seeing. Congrats!

I’ve maxed out on raid chests refreshments over the past few days to see if they were a viable source of emblems.

They give between 1-3 per chest from 3 out of 4/5 raid chests. There’s at least one that never gives emblems.

Not the best source for emblems, but it triggered an early Dark Elemental chest with the 20 Monk emblems today.

Plus I like raids when there’s nothing else do to… Also only possible since I got the deals with gems and flasks…:rofl:

1 Like

I seem to be getting 1-3 pretty consistently in most of my Platinum Raid Chests too, so I think you’re right, that’s a decent source of them. The trickle adds up a bit.

1 Like

I hope the Weekly Raid Challenges will be a better source of emblems. Guess it shouldn’t be too far in the future.

Regardless, I enjoy the game and raiding/war in search of emblems. Just hope they don’t make sales of emblems a regular thing once everything has been ironed out.

1 Like

My issue is that it keeps giving me emblems from classes which I am not keen to upgrade. Oh come on, I can’t even speed up chests anymore. Have to wait for 4 hours whenever this happens.

I’m not particularly paying attention to which classes I’m getting them in so far, since I figure it’ll eventually even out over time. But in general my expectation for pace of using emblems is pretty slow.

My proposal for reward emblems:

One trial class daily (30 trial month, 18x3x2=108 emblems by class monthly)

20-50 emblems in rare chest (like gems)
1-5 emblems in normal chest and normal titans reward
3-10 emblems in rare titans reward

this would allow about 150-200 emblems per month (and class) and would give SG the ability to make money with people who buy energy flask to keep up.

The patch notes for 18.1 say, that we will get a small number of emblems from VIP passes after the update rollout is complete. This will also be the case for VIP passes that were bought before the update, right?

Offtopic question: Why does it take so long to make the update available for everyone? Shouldn’t the Apple/Google stores for every time zone in the world be updated within 24 hours?

Definitely.

There’s an approval process for updates in the Apple App Store that developers can’t control the pace of.

The update just showed up for me on iOS though. :grin:

1 Like

I’m not receiving emblems from wanted chests anymore (both monsters and heroes, I didn’t notice for titans but I’ll check it tomorrow). Is it the same for you or should I open a support ticket?

It was the same for me.
For about 2 days I got no emblems, then they started droping again.

I have the same issue. My last 4 chests had no emblems in it. Daily gave me 1 emblem as it states. But come on, 1 emblem per day? Meaning 36 emblems per class per year? That drop rate needs to be changed… Level 11 rare titan dropped 5 emblems only. Is that a joke? Cannot laugh…

Wow! How did you know? Do you have any spy inside SGG ? :slight_smile:

Lmao i had no idea. I was being sarcastic. Can’t believe it was actually true lol.

That’s like 3 emblems per class per month :joy: :joy:

Leave it to devs.

“For all of our loyal customers we’re including emblems in your subscription service. If you haven’t signed up, do it now for this huge benefit!!”

…1 F$@!ing emblem per day :joy:

Funniest thing I’ve seen all year. I actually appreciate the laugh more than the emblems

I have a silly but semi important question. I filled a fire chest and was about to tap on it when I read the v19 notes. Apparently, emblems will be increased in several things including elemental chests.

The question is if the loot is determined when the chest is flashing, or is it set when you tap on the chest? I need to decide whether to wait for the upgrade or hit the chest now. I think I am going to wait as the loss of regular monster chest loot is probably small and there is potential emblem payoff.

Loot isnt determined until you open the chest

One way to test this:

-drop to platinum
-fill raid chest in platinum
-dont open until back in diamond

Raid chest will give diamond loot

Side note: many players waited until the update that released classes and emblems to open the elemental chests they had already filled

1 Like

Thanks that makes sense! We may have a war chest and Titan chest so pretty soon I won’t be able to touch anything pn screen until the update!

I had an elemental chest during that update and i didnt receive an emblem. And I’m pretty sure they are a certainty in every elemental one.

@Dator

Was your elemental chest that rewarded 50 emblems filled before or after update?

Gems go as low as 20, ask me how I know.