Emblems Rewarded [Developer Response in Post 98]

I don’t know if is only a coincidence but I think only the 1st chest of monsters, raids and titans in the day gives emblems!!!

Must be, I have gotten them in different chests, not just the first.

2 Likes

I don’t know if you’re confuzed or trolling or whatever.

Since the game expert didn’t reply, it would be, according to his estimate, 2.5 emblems per day for VIP Pass.

It was a joke. Calm down.

It’s actually 1.5

So, luck at last. 3 Sorcerer from a monster chest and 30 Barbarians from a purple chest. Giving me 73 total (excl. gifts) and sending me from below average to above average. First of my 5* just got a first skill promotion.

image image

2 Likes

Got 50 fighter emblems from red chest, gotten none from hero or titan chest, couple from every other monster chest

2 Likes

What it looks like, is that you selectively ignored this part of the statement:

Key words: “still something we’re developing…”

Patience, grasshopper. Patience.

1 Like

Well, the first one isn’t guaranteed either. I’ve gone through 6 consecutive monster/raid chests (over a couple of days) with no emblems in them at all.

1 Like

I’m merely trying to nudge the developers’ thinking. Customer feedback has value.

6 Likes

I enchanced 3 heroes
Barbarian 1 almost hitting enough for 2
Cleric 1
Druid 1

Rate is cool tbh.
Totally f2p here too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is that 5*s? 4*s? 3*s? I’ve barely gotten a single 5* skilled and I’m not close to a 2nd.

4☆ said totaly f2p :stuck_out_tongue:
3 4☆s

2 Likes

Since rollout, I’ve gotten emblems in 68% of chest I have cashed. Included in those were 50 wizard from an ice chest and 50 druid in a dark chest.

From feedback by other players, I may be on the lucky side for emblem drops, but my luck is at least useful to people wanting to know if better emblem drops are possible for them.

This spreadsheet makes me :drooling_face::blush: it’s so beautiful. I think I’m going to make one cause I love them so much. I’ve just been posting straight to the post @Rigs made

1 Like

Hey all my first post here I seem to be finding the tokens almost everywhere. I have acquired nearly 300, trouble is I only have one fully ascended and 2 waiting mats, none of the tokens I have loads of will work with the ones close to use. I did get bane waiting for 3 more tokens to learn the next level. Seems a bit sideways on what is available compared to what is needed, like ascension mats you just have to be lucky

Presuming that excludes the ones given from the inbox messages, I’m going to go ahead and say you’ve been quite lucky. :wink:

If so, that’s worthy of sharing in The Ridiculous Bragging thread.

Do you have a sense of where in particular you’ve been getting so many from? Did you get an Elemental Chest? Are you seeing them show up in regular chests a lot? For that large quantity it sounds like it’d have to be a fair bit of luck with both.

Picked up 20 emblems from a Dark chest and a few more from raid and monster chests making it a total 140 emblems since they introduced classes (minus the 25 gifts per class - 250).

Would say it is possible to collect around 100 emblems per week from trials and chests on current reward system.

Just wanted to clarify, did you mean minus the 25 gifts per class — since that was 250 emblems in total from all of those.

So you’ve picked up another 140 emblems on top of that?

Yes. Sorry… Should have been a little clearer on that… Minus the 25 gifts per class.

I’ll do a short edit on my previous post :wink:

1 Like

It’s just a simple one, but effective lol. Off to the far right, I added columns for each of the two times SG gifted us emblems, so I also have a grand total received.

Mine are very well dispersed for all classes, but means I do not have enough in any class to start the first training lol.