Emblems Rewarded [Developer Response in Post 98]

I didn’t get any emblem earlier, and i have had some chests without emblems… Very random (as usual!)

Here 0 from a 12* tiger and 0 from Titan’s chest :frowning:

1 Like

1st chest x2 emblems
2nd chest x2 emblems
3rd chest none
4th chest none
5th chest none

Did they put a hold on the emblems again :joy::joy:

Bloody painful

Another zero in standard hero chest this morning.

Wow, you all have been much more lucky than me. 3 Monster Chests - Nothing, 3 Diamond Raid Chest - Nothing, Rare Titan - Nothing, Titan Chest - Nothing. What have I done bad to SGG? :slight_smile:

… just joking - I know it is not a sprint, but marathon … was just hoping for one tiny promotion for a 5* hero :wink:

There was an error in the tooltip text of Emblems, it is not possible to get Emblems as loot from normal Titan Battles, but there is a chance to receive them from Rare Titans. Additionally, it is not possible to currently receive them from Challenge Events, however we are planning to add Emblems as a reward to future Challenge Events.

We are now going to fix the text to reflect this situation. My apologies for the confusion!

15 Likes

Any insight as to why we can get ascension mats and atlantis coins from titans but not emblems?

If they’re available with the same drop rates for all titans with a chance for a drop of a bigger quantity on rares then wouldn’t it help things across the whole player base

The top alliances face more rare titans than the other majority of the alliances

Seems like making them only drop from rares would focus on helping consistent 12* titan killing alliances but shaft everyone else. From my understanding this feature is supposed to help even out the competition a little, not further widen it. Maybe I’m misunderstanding?

5 Likes

Rigs,

we just got a rare 12 yesterday, I don’t think anyone got any emblems at all and I heard the same for 2 other alliances. It’s probably tiny % like the bonus ascension item (i.e. typically 0 or 1 player get the bonus item for us).
I agree they should go into all titans like an ascension mat, but I think this is worrying about a problem that doesn’t exist. if you get 4 rare titans a month and even if 1 person out of 30 gets say 5 total emblems, you’re looking at less than 1 emblem total per player per month in that alliance. My alt certainly isn’t going to worry about not getting that…

True currently. But devs have been known to buff drops and percentages when players don’t feel titans are worth the loot they recieve. Enough players killing rares and complaining of no emblems could potentially make my previous thread a reality. So just trying to think ahead

At this point in the game’s status and after it’s rocky past, i would rather fix situations before they become a situation rather than see a ton of rant&raves a year from now how top players advanced so much more quickly than bottom players due to devs buffing emblem drop rates from rare titans

1 druid emblem from this morning’s Hero chest

(platinum, grrr, got raided like mad last night, lost two revenges that looked easy, sleepy and cold fingers while walking last blocks to work led to several match threes instead of diamond matches several times, deserved to lose)

Shameless cross-plug for my feature request:

Please vote or comment in favor.

7 Likes

True, but unless they changed the % by orders of magnitude to the point where a good chunk of the alliance gets a bunch of emblems, the extra 1 or fraction of a rare titan per month that alliances streaking on 12s vs ones who have to pass on a titan here or there get, won’t be much of an advantage.

Agreed but the principle will still be blown out of proportion like many “small” advantages or changes have been in the past.

I’m good either way. Just seemed like an odd tactic to exclude “ascension emblems” from titans when they are an item needed to advance our heros.

We’ll see how it goes. I hope it changes and we have a drop chance on any titan just like we do with literally every other available item in the game

1 Like

I concur 100% with that last part. Basic titans should add them.

Funny. When you need hundreds per toon that 1 emblem has no statistical significance. It will take years to level someone. When SG starts offering deals where you can buy these you’ll see this is just another cash grab.

2 Likes

I hope we will see no emblem offers or only very rare. We need a lot more emblems daily (chests, Titan loot) to have a serious ascending progress. Could get more frustrating than fun…

1 Like

This is ridiculous guys. Do you even play the game? Since monday, I looted 2 emblems. I have a few 5* heroes maxed, and numerous of 4* maxed. To get one 5* maxed out you need 1500 emblems. YES 1500 FOR A SINGLE 5* HERO!?

How long does it takes to max all 5 heroes? 5 years?

For 4* needed is around 500 Emblems…
So let’s make the count

Right now If a person has 5x 5* maxed = 7500 Emblems
Right now I have 20 4* maxed if everyone I want to max needs 500 emblems I would need = 10000 Emblems

I think this would take very long time, maybe I will raise a kids, and buy them houses to live…

My suggestion is to make class emblems looted from Atlantis. Looted from normal titans, and quests. I play for a long time, and I’m very active player. Almost 2 years of daily gaming… Lot’s of $$ spent…

Don’t be greedy on the emblems. Make their loot like (Chainmail shirt, battle manual or rugged or wooden shield…) For all this time I have 1119 Strong ropes and 1401 Wooden shield, and 4498 training manual… So for 2 years of playing 4500 manual is not that bad, I could train 3 of my heroes for 2 years… Will be better than wait for these emblems from chests…

You can add them to raid attacks, that would be nice, will stimulate the raid attacks, and people will attack and defend more…

5 Likes

Agree 100%

All I got since Monday:

All I’ve recieved from chests so far is 2 fighter emblems. Btw may be a good time for someone to start tracking these drops…

No way @FraVit93 @Xero786
I thought it would be a nice way to grind more than spend…