Emblems Rewarded [Developer Response in Post 98]

My contribution to this thread. If you take out the 25 emblems given in each class by the devs, I have gotten 60 total emblems so far across all classes. I have not had a rare chest this week. So all the emblems have been from Raid, Monster, titan chests and the emblem quest.

5 Likes

I got 3 druid emblems from my holy chest this morning! SCORE!

:sob:

1 Like

I’m on the same average as Zero. Got 71 but 10 were from a green chest. So it would be around 61 without it.

I’m in a similar range too, at 57 excluding the gifts. And I’ve had no elemental chest.

I am below average - I got 39. 36 from a quest and 3 from chests. I normally have exceptional luck, so it is probably just this week.

I know they are still figuring things out, but I just received a whopping 3 emblems from a dark chest. At the very least couldn’t you put a minimum # of stay 10 or so, since this is one of the few ways to get these things.

I have a total of 62 emblems (excluding gifts) from sources including war chest (5 emblems), two elemental chests, wanted chests and trials.

Doing better than me… I am at 52 using that methodology AND I have had a rare chest.

As so often we have opinions without facts. :smile:

Why dont we just wait and see until the “symbol environment” has stabilized ( meaning all sources are online ) and then start complainying when we know what we are talking about. :wink:

1 Like

I started tracking where, what and when I got loot drops on Monday. This is what I have received so far…note, I speed my chests up as often as I am allowed to, lol.

2 Likes

Oof that’s some bad luck. How many did you get in the rare chest? Also are you speeding up chests at all?

Did you have any chests with no emblems that aren’t on the sheet? I have had at least four chests with nothing although I did get some with my war chest

What if a new feature fell in the woods, and no one was able to take advantage? :joy::joy::joy: All of this hand-wringing over an utter fail of an improvement. Just keep playing for 10 years, kids. The advantages will be EPIC! :rofl:

1 Like

My Alliance and i are experencing issues with not finding or reciving the new Blue Talent Coins

Did you check in the couch cushions?

Players freaking out about emblems:

1 week ago,
Player - “I love Happy Meals!”

Dev - “Cool, because we added these Monopoly pieces where you can win stuff, but the odds are really low.”

1 week later
Player - "Still no Park Place? This Happy Meal sucks!

Dev - “But… it’s the same… Happymeal…”

7 Likes

63 total since release not including the 25 from SG. Not gonna track every single source, this is a game not a job. Gained through every day play, i play enough that my map flags rarely hit max. I am level 60 with 46 flags.

Will we see class related missions? Could be another way to reward set amounts of emblems, but just gems would be nice as well

1 Like

Got my 40th emblem (36+4) this morning. I speed chests only in reasonable limits - spent about 30 diamonds over last 3 days, but I had no luck even from a rare 8* titan, titan chest and about 10 diamond raid chest. But it always works like that - some days bad luck, some days good luck. In long term it will be ok.

Yes, there have been several without emblems. I really just wanted to see where from and how often they were coming.