Emblems Rewarded [Developer Response in Post 98]

Just reality. The other time Sara was here was to give some lame excuse. I dont even remember what it was, but I remember the feeling I had. They are yet to introduce some ways to get emblems, like the weekly raid, but everything else seems to be the way they want it to be. It wont come from “the most common souces.” It will still be 0 emblems in the monster and raid chest, no emblems on titans and so on.

“Majority of the Emblems a player can gain are completely free and not tied to purchases.” Well 51% is already majority, they can do this all they will still be right in what she said.

Currently only 33% of the heroes are obtainable in f2p, so the game is in its majority p2w. I just remembered her answer last time, it was about this p2w aspect and the only thing that changed was that the loot tickets are a little more common.

I just dont buy answers right away, specially from a greedy company. This whole emblem thing is a punch in the stomach for p2w. I am f2p, I have all the heroes, except azlar that I want to use emblems on, so I have no single doubt or regret.

Well, I am not happy with the time troops takes to max too. Its their game, they can do whatever the hell they want. Its just good to see some progression, if everything takes too long, becomes a chore and people will stop playing.

1 Like

It reminded me an old game “Heroes and Magic 2”. Several when numerated meant 6-10. If that was the same case here, the 20 levels class ascension would take in average 3 years. Starting full scale mining of emblems from middle 2019 the goal can be achieved by a New Year day of 2022 :slight_smile:

Troops aren’t attached to a single hero. Emblems are.

1 Like

But…
What does it mean “several”???

20 levels for 10 classes, so overall 200 levels for a “rainbow” team.
Even if several means 10 class levels, we will need 20 months.

2 Likes

Really not as bad as you’re makin it seem. I’m playing for free as well:

That’s just most recent. I have a few more here:

3 Likes

Few maths.

1500 emblems → 10 classes → 20 class levels.
Average 75 emblems for 1 class level, overall 15K emblems for a rainbow team.
So 15K/365 → about 41 emblems every day for a “rainbow class” team maxed in one year.

And 41 daily emblems is far far away from the current drop rate.
I strongly doubt we will be able to reach it even when all major Emblem sources will be active.

Just my opinion… this is crazy…

5 Likes

Thanks for the apology emblems!

5 Likes

Let’s just keep the “work in progress” statement and that some emblems resources still must be disclosed.
I agree with you for both “words can be misleading” and the fact they are not always “transparent” about odds, but i want to have faith for now.

Too early for point my finger.

2 Likes

I asked for the time the devs have thought to max a hero.

For the best use of the emblems.

Like 4* AM and depending on if youre a F2P, C2p or P2W you know now how to spend them.

Lol because you’re overexaggerating the situation, I’m the bad guy?

Poor you

Feel better?

Sara just told us just about everything players wanted to know as far as emblem drops.

Myself and many others requested this info

So pretty annoying when she gets bashed for her effort

If the game is too hard for you, play candy crush

9 Likes

Let me try to back into some hard number in light of Sara’s post. I’m going to need to make up some numbers, but I think my conclusions will be fairly robust.

Sara outlined two “significant portion” sources, two “portion” sources, and one “small portion” source. Let’s suppose that a “portion” is half of a “significant” portion, and a “small portion” is half of that.

Then:

• “significant portion” = 4/13 ~= 31%
  • “portion” = 2/13 ~= 15%
  • “small portion” = 1/13 ~= 8%

We know that Trials yield 72 emblems/week. If those represent 4/13 of the total expected flow, then the long-term rate should be about 72 * 13 / 4 = 234 emblems/week, or 23.4 emblems/week/class. 1,500 / 23.4 = 64 weeks to max a legendary hero in each class

Does that look right?

11 Likes

Is that 1 legendary per class per year? Because 10 heros per year is double the mat rate of f2p who seem to be raising the most stink at the moment(according to posts above)

1 Like

Yes, so I should say, 64 weeks to max one legendary in each class.

3 Likes

Unfortunately… Yes…

1 Like

Given the convergence of your estimates toward a year to max one legendary hero in each class, I wouldn’t be surprised if a year turns out to be about right.

1 Like

Honestly i can live with 10 per year plus some fluctuations over time will most likely increase those numbers(raid events, rare titans)

As long as the emblems are geared towards gameplay rewards, i don’t see a huge issue with those drop rates.

I will agree that anywhere we can get mats should give at least a chance at emblems as well, but if devs think that would mess with the intent of design then best leave it alone and see how it goes, then adjust later down the road as needed

6 Likes

means for a zero 7dd how long does it take to maximize the 5 * hero he has? :roll_eyes:

Good point. My C2P alt only has 4 maxed legendaries in 12.5 months of play, with mats ready for three more I’m feeding up.

Another way to look at the numbers: an Epic hero take 535 emblems to max, so 535 / 23.4 = 23 weeks to get an Epic hero in each class maxed.

7 Likes

If emblems are more rewarded through gameplay than purchases, then p2w will only have a slight edge over f2p but not an overwhelming one

5 Likes