Emblems Rewarded [Developer Response in Post 98]

Hi All,

I just wonder, has anyone got any Emblems rewards yet (apart of the initial present) and whereabouts?

Thanks.
nes

Moderator note: Developer response below [link]

2 Likes

Yes. I got few from raid chest.

5 Likes

All I’ve got so far are the inbox ones.

But there’s this :laughing:

5 Likes

Got three Wizard emblems from a monster chest, my only hero wizard candidate is greymane… Oh dear… Lol

1 Like

As long as they are a guaranteed drop It could be fine (and it would incentivize gems usage by chest skipping) but if they are a double gated resource (RNG drop & RNG class) I could rethink my endgame goals.

2 Likes

I finished the monster chest and nothing came up. For me it looks very discouraging.

People from my alliance came in 1-2 pieces

4 Likes

Got 10 from a dark chest that I kept for a day.

6 Likes

An ally got 50 wizard emblems from an elemental chest.

5 Likes

did he get the gems too?
Edit: gems and emblems in elem chest. Yay! :smile:

I wonder how small is the a small gem fee fee :smile:

Resetting has a small penalty on the Emblems returned as well as a small gem fee

Methinks we will soon see an “Epic Deal” where SG will sell us the emblems since they appear to be locked behind multiple RNG gates… if so, that really sucks.

1 Like

Hopefully we could have more ways to obtain emblems with the new upcoming buildings or I’ll had to move to my alliance’s accademy.

2 Likes

1 Wizard emblem from a standard Monster chest.

2 Likes

Dark chest from alliance member

3 Likes

A level 51 player? I wonder if the level you’re in will affect the amount of emblems you get.

In my alliance (levels 25-41) nobody got emblems and there was even a holy chest opened today…

Does not. I’m level 53 and got 10 from a dark chest. But I also got darts, a compass and a hero token, so it balances it out

7 Likes

Just got zero emblems from a Platinum Hero chest

1 Like

One in a monster’s chest.
Screenshot_20190114-075542_Empires
None from my titan.

One from raid chest.

Oh my.

Seriosly!! U need 1500 emblems for Each hero! …is this for real!?

3 Likes

At the rate they seem to drop, my beard will outmatch Melendor’s by the time I’ll max any talent tree…

12 Likes

Yeah It’s just a way to increase the grind as Shal in my alliance said

1 Like