Emblems on 3* heroes. Who would you choose?

Useful 4* 3.60 versus 4*+20

Click for lots and lots of stuff

Some heroes are good, some suck, most are okay.

Legendary training gives you a 4* hero every ten days on average.

4* 3.60 are the most powerful heroes in the game with 1* / 2* ascension items.

3*+20 heroes are roughly as powerful as a 4* 3.60 hero. With they way emblem resetting works in the game, 3*+20 heroes do not seem like a good investment in many cases.

I recommend getting three rainbow 4* 3.60 teams ( fifteen heroes total ) before getting a rainbow team of 4* 4.70 .

Building a deep bench

I have been playing since 2017-Sept and I just recently decided to level a second rainbow 4* 4.70 team. Mostly due to emblems. I prefer 4* 3.60 teams because they are so much cheaper, versatile, and useful for color stacking - Empires hidden buff.

My goal is to complete rare quests, Class quests, Challenge events, etc. with the least amount of battle items. I am usually in the Top 3 on titans due to color stacking and the original Wu Kong Cascade Squad.

Tourneys

Having said all that, 3*+1 heroes are a decent investment due to rare tier completion rewards for challenge events and with the upcoming Raid Tournaments / Tourneys.

So having 2x rainbow 3*+1 teams will be a decent investment if you like Tourneys.

But which 3* heroes are in flux as rumors say Tourney special rules are almost done testing but at least the buff one just underwent a rewrite. What can you say. Beta.

The Dev AMA also said the challenge events will see more tinkering in the future. The older ones like Pirates really need it.

3*+1 All stars

Some 3*+1 heroes will just be good regardless.

Bane due to accuracy debuff ( I use 3x Banes ).
Balthazar is helped by Jinx.
Tyrum is helped by Protect.
Belith and Brienne are helped by Companion.
Mnesseus dispels buffs.
Valen due to long duration defense debuff and fast mana speed.
Rudolph is helped by Revive.
Hawkmoon is helped by Mana shield.
Nashgar and Namahage have nice attack stats to help with Wound.

See also:

My personal opinion

Personally I am concentrating on 4* / 5* due to class quests ( use emblems to get more emblems) and 1*+1 / 2*+1 due to Tourneys (All current 1* / 2* heroes are from training camps leveling the F2P versus P2P playing field ).

Thus I am leaving my 3* heroes at 3* 3.50 for now.

4 Likes