Emblems for Kage

@AirHawk you have a new convert!

1 Like

There aren’t easy answers on that one. I will say, however, that Magni sucks at 3/70, while Frida’s debuff works just fine when the special is 8/8.

1 Like

@Garanwyn I agree that this is the exception for Jackal, and because of that I would bring his defense to 600, attack for everything else. When I did the talent guide chart at 600 def his att was 877, which is only about 15 less than the max for a sole attack route 892, I think the less 15 is worth bringing his def to 600.

Rules of thumb ;
A cold blooded killer like Kage must kill the opponent at the 1st attack.
If you are going to battle at the front line, you must equip yourself with the best possible armour.

I think that Garanwyn’s approach is the best one, going straight for attack.
G. Jackal is made of glass and when hitted it’ll shatter anyway (unless he would dodge a special with his class’ power) so increasing his killing power would be a right choice.

And remember that a dead hero with increased attack is better to have than a dead hero with increased defense as it would still help with tile damage :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You don’t think that he could survive two hits at 600 Def, and have a better chance to be alive for a heal with a healer?

That 600 Def 877 att vs 577 def 892 attack makes the difference in him surviving one more round for only a small trade off of chosing def only one time over att on the grid @FraVit93?

That’s only true if he can endure a hit (while he wouldn’t without) so these cases are so low that I think it wouldn’t even put my hopes on that on higher titans, where their attack score is just too high, even when they would be affected by attack’s reduction.