Emblems causing game hugely imbalanced

But it would be an improvement!

Right now I am bored because I have hit the part of the game where on my budget summons do not give me new heroes.

By letting me move emblems around I could be having fun!

Having played in games with free resets, the majority of people do not move emblems ( or their equivalent ) that often.

Several of these games started with no resets, then charged gems, then switched to unlimited free resets when they realized how it throttled growth, creativity, bug hunting, balance, data mining, balance data, emblem data and future roadmaps. While promoting hidden strategies ( especially with alliance chat ), hoarding, avoiding risk, and general making the game more like Paperwork and Pencils than Empires and Puzzles.

The key in these situations is the ability to undo a bad decision. This is why Raid reroll is so popular. To take a risk. That is why Color stacking is so popular. To play with your old favorites giving them new life. That is why I hope the Tourneys go 5*, 4*, 3*, 2*, 1*, repeat.

The one argument I have heard repeatedly is “All attacking alliance war teams will reset”. So what, people already complain about Field Aid because the anti healer are considered sub par heroes to level. As long as BOTH sides of the war can do it, it benefits neither. Since nodes give a flat 5 points to power, it would not even upset the war matchmaking. Only alliances that wait for the second half to coordinate a Blitzkrieg will be negatively impacted.

More resets give the Devs MORE data for game design rather than the skimpy data because everyone is afraid of wasted emblems.

But I am willing to compromise ( even though I do not WANT to compromise).

Click for compromise

Make Reset Emblems more Common – Rare Quest or Challenge Event Rewards, Forge Crafting, Shop, Special Offers, Titan Chests - #4

“Undo” for heroes to return ascension mats / “Reset Token” for ascension mats that would work like a Reset Emblem does for emblems - #25 by Gryphonknight

5 Likes