Emblem Trials Another Rip Off

Bring items to support your team or health to make it through the mobs and massive bombing to finish the bosses.

Any mixup will force you to win with matching tiles, which often ends close or even disastrous.

1 Like

The third stage is challenging but not extremely hard. A team of 4* heroes and the right items to support your team is enough to beat any of the 10 trials without too much trouble. I’ve seen people beating the last stage even with a mix of 3* and 4* heroes (and items like dragon attack, super Mana pot, time stop etc).

If you cannot beat a certain trial now, you have 5 weeks to adjust the team, craft better items etc and try that level again next time.

5 Likes

I never want to make light of another person’s complaint but this seems to define the no win situation SG faces at times.

I’ve found many final emblem challenge stages are cake unless I do not use items and it’s one of my weaker classes. I am sure it’s like that for many with strong benches and a lot of exp.

Many of us would like the stages even harder. Still these are just differences of opinion.

What bothers me is to call the trials rip offs bc you can’t beat them. You are not failing bc of a glitch or unfair parameter. Your team stats or skill is just not up to the difficulty.

That should excite and interest you. Don’t you want a goal to work toward, a challenge to try to grind or strategize your way past?

Not trying to be hard on you, but it sounds as if you’re lobbying devs to make the game easier so you can win. Better policy is to apply that effort toward bettering yourself. same goes for myself and everyone else.

It’s a question of trying to jump higher or asking them to lower the bar.

5 Likes

Last time the dev made the final level a little bit harder and have us an extra 3* trainer for our effort. I wish they make it a little harder again and give us a little something else for our effort.
More rewards for now difficulty, sounds good to me.

Not easier for same rewards