Emblem reset tokens is necessary now a days

I had 18 reset tokens when I returned to the game end of May. With different heroes that I’ve gotten and resetting I only have 5 left. Definitely need some other way to get more as I will NEVER spend gems to reset a hero.

1 Like

They’re really not as common now as they used to be, I remember getting one on a Sunday or Wednesday at least once a month.

I do have a few spare but I can see the creators point that they appear limited unless buying the £89 deals, which I personally would never do.

So yes bring them back,… although they’ll probably be a little cheap on Black Friday if you can wait and are willing to part with a few pounds.

2 Likes

As the game releasing many heros in short period so chances to get better heros is more and u cant stick ur emblem to previous less powerful heros, so its necessary to have reset tokens in cheapest possible way to shift emblems😇

1 Like

May be not for u but lot of players reshuffle emblems to better and powerful heros as i do to mqke my roster balanced and more playable

1 Like

Hi, we have checked this from the configuration and I can confirm that the chance of Reset Emblem reward is still there. It seems there has been just a rather bad dry spell, hopefully it will appear soon!

11 Likes

Thank you very much for clarification Petri.
Happy gaming

3 Likes

But it being so long period more than couple of months we did not even got single

A better drop rate would be helpful for play / appreciated by players
&
it won’t break the Game Economy !

1 Like

Looks like RNG’s gonna RNG

I wonder where is the issue here. I have 34 reset tokens. I used like 10-12 from the start of playing in August 2019. Maybe I’m a bit more cautious with my emblems and don’t put them on heroes I see as average at best.

1 Like

Fyi, A player flagged Petri, that reset token hasn’t showed up for a long time in Trial Quest !

I am amazed that you think about ONLY your situation… while my comment above is for a regular drop of reset emblems in Quests, that are common for all players !

I too have loads of reset tokens becoz I hardly do resets currently
but then
everything doesn’t have to be ONLY about me & my scenario :wink:

1 Like

For new players its really not issue but being an old player we need it more and more as tge game announcing new heros sobif we get better hero we need to reset emblem for past heros who is less utility in current meta of many powerfull heros…They deserve emblems more than few s1 or s2 heros

1 Like

And some older players don’t move emblems around a lot we just put them on newer heros as they come and leave them on the older heros we still use. Just because an older hero isn’t the latest and greatest chances are anyone I wanted to get to 20 emblems is still plenty useful.

I wish I could trade my reset emblems for random regular emblems. I have 30-ish reset emblems that I’m not using and won’t be any time soon…

1 Like

Lol that’s kind of what reset emblems are for @ArchEvil666

I still have some older heroes with emblems but they still have some unique ability which newer ones don’t have so I can’t justify resetting them.

However, in the current meta, you never know when RNG will miraculously work in your favor for once and you’d be an idiot not to reset for someone who is obviously better. I got caught in that trap and most of my resets were from the best 4*s to put on 5’s.

Now only Gulli & C.Rigard/Rigard have emblems as they truly are the best of the best. Ferant I believe has joined that list. He was a fully talent & LB in tank position on a team I raided and he completed devastated my team all 3 times.

The next two class trials were without reset token too.
The dry spell continous…

3 Likes

when i started playing the game i didnt know talent trees existed and that there was a proper way to emblem, i chose what i liked lol
so i had to reset a bunch of heroes either using the tokens or with gems depending on the cost lol

2 Likes

They ar more extinct than dry out :joy: but hey if this shuts us up :crazy_face:

1 Like

They used to be almost guaranteed 1 a month, but just like when the iPhone ripped out the headphone jack from their phones then turned around and sold them separately, they’ll most likely only be available behind a paywall.

2 Likes