Emblem reset tokens is necessary now a days

EMBLEM RESET TOKENS ARE NECESSARY IN RESENT DAYS
As everyone knows game releasing tones of new heros and we need more emblem on different heros to make them worth…Without emblem a lot of heros are very squishy!

Weekly emblem quest should have reset token instead of trainer heros…
We can farm trainer heros but we cant reset token and chance to get them is even less than any 4* mats…
#Miss_old_days!!!

14 Likes

And some of us have dozens of reset tokens. If you need to reset more just plan to use gems.

8 Likes

Unless you are constantly chasing every latest and greatest and need to move emblems around all the time it’s not an issue.

I far prefer to get a guaranteed 3star trainer and be able to use my HA for other things. Also it should be considered there are lots of players who don’t have an HA levelled up

9 Likes

I can’t remember how many reset tokens I’ve used since they were introduced… about 3, I think. The rest gather dust.

6 Likes

171 gems each to reset one hero

My point behind this is, trainer heros are farmable but not the reset token…

1 Like

So either get gems or reset heros less :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

To be fair, it could be an interesting thing to add the emblem reset token into the recipe of the hunters lodge and switch it out for some of the less useful battle items

4 Likes

I think I’ve used 1 reset token and have 47 sitting in my inventory. I have used every trainer hero.

I would much rather a guaranteed trainer hero that will get used. Now if they wanted to add a second function to the reset token somewhere… Maybe let me trade one for some random emblems then sure. But leaving them just as a reset token I already have too many.

7 Likes

Resetting with gems also costs you 5 percent of he emblems, and no one wants to do this. Increasing the drop rate is a reasonable request. “Get gems” isn’t the most reasonable response. While the game is meant to be a grind, it is also supposed to be fun too, and wasting resources isn’t fun.
Sometimes It seems they want to increase QoL in some ways, and this would be a pretty easy win that costs them nothing. I don’t think they should drop like halloween candy, as true whales would be resetting for every war type, but an increase in drop rate would be a nice to have.

3 Likes

How often do you find that you need to reset heroes, OP? I personally don’t chase new heroes, so I feel like I always have a decent stock of reset emblems when I do eventually need to use one

1 Like

meanwhile, some of us don’t have heroes to use them on

4 Likes

Same. I only use the reset button when I realize that I’ve messed up the talent tree, or something changed in how I use a hero. I did reset some heroes to recover emblems to give them to others at times, but I haven’t done that for a while due to the fact that getting new heroes isn’t that regular and I still use the ones that have emblems.

2 Likes

I’ve used three Reset Emblems, and have 49 sitting in Inventory. Not really a concern for me.

Clearly most of us have more than enough reset emblems so I think the more likely situation is that some people are resetting way too often.

1 Like

Its a reasonable request. We did not have reset tokens in any class trial quest for months. Only because you dont need them you should not deny other players the validity of their ideas or requests. The tokens ste needed if you retire old heroes. You cant even feed a hero with emblems if you dont need him anymore. I took the emblems from a handful of 3* and 4* heroes to redistribute and I am down to 15 tokens. They should give them in every third or fourth class trial, that was the average at the beginning of this year.
@Petri: Did you remove emblem reset tokens from class trials or is it a rng caused dry spell, that we had none for months?

Happy gaming

4 Likes

Haven’t used it yet but now that I’ve found the hero list I see some hero’s I seem to have wasted time and energy on so I’m thinking about getting the energy back to use on better hero’s. Thoughts?

1 Like

Emblem conversion would be neat. It would take one class and convert it into another, with a chance of them turning into a reset token

1 Like

If you have heroes with emblems you dont use anymore and other heroes which could make good use of those emblems, I would reset and redistribute. And you get a small part of your ham and iron back.

Happy gaming

2 Likes

Depends if you use the heroes. I take those hero lists with a grain of salt because it’s generally only applicable if you have every hero. For example, if your only green 5* is ranked on the bottom 10 and you don’t spend money chasing heroes, then there’s no reason not to ascend and emblem them if you use them all the time. Better usage that way, rather than not ascending and hoping for better heroes that may take weeks or months to get.

1 Like