Emblem path for RedHood

I have fully leveled RH and will be using her as flank. She will be part of both attack and defense team for raids and war. Need inputs regarding what emblem path should I go for her? Atck + Def or Def + Health

Thanks in advance!!

I have Red Hood on max +7 and went the health route and really haven’t been disappointed in her performance in defence or in war.
Good luck

1 Like

@Abyss

imo,
hood is great only for challenges and trials. maybe war atk, too
you could tank her, but dont expect much if you dont have very punnishable flanks

go hp+def and dont miss the mana node 8 for a mana17. or go the non-mana node 8 if you have mana 23.

2 Likes

I always thought of Red Hood as a bulky type hero and not AOE dmg type hero. That would make her more for the def/hp route. I don’t think she benefits that much from attack, her % dmg is rather small.

2 Likes

Thanks guys! I will be going with def/hp route.

I am also not so convinced by her, have not yet emblemed her. use her for maps and trials also, and in later war attack teams. But after facing @vanZille red hood +18 with 780 defense and 1533 health some time ago in raids, I got my a** handed to me… so, there may be a solid case for her on defense as well, if severely emblemed… but this then applies to a lot of heroes…

2 Likes

For the record, Red Hood has one of the weakest hit-all enemies skills. Despite her good attack stat and the Ranger tree having awesome attack node paths, emblems can’t fix that much;

Hero Damage before modifiers
Li Xiu (default, no costume) 924
Saint Nick 927
Ursena (HP<50%, non-yellow) 950.3
Red Hood 954.99
Yunan 994.98

The real treat with Red Hood is the :fox_face: fox minions anyways. So I’d say making her as bulky as possible is the better way to go, as that ensures she survives long enough to use her skill constistently.

1 Like

Hood-Tell-Freya are starters when all are done and the rest is still unclear, hope so much for Puss next month, saving my gems :star_struck: any ideas?

Kvasir would be cool with 5star stats, he’s Freyas buddy :slightly_smiling_face:
Snow White is a monster and with that protection from tell-hood she should get a chance to fire, a bit family bonus too with her in team :thinking: At the moment i think about zim-freya-tell-snow-hood as the best synergy, maybe replace zim and give emblems to freya, tyr seems fitting with kings emblems for her left wing spot?
And to answer that question, health route 100%, shes not about damage imo! Her skill tree gives early mana too, so a lv17 mana tropp speeds her up already.

2 Likes

You also had SW in your defense, who is devastating. I think with telluria tank and flanked by red hood and SW, if telluria goes off, SW shall as well in most cases as with the Mana slow down, sufficient time is stalled… I would trade my puss with your SW…

1 Like

No deal! :smile: you have to raise your offer by at least :roll_of_toilet_paper::roll_of_toilet_paper::roll_of_toilet_paper::roll_of_toilet_paper:. Giving Snow White protection is key for my d imo, she wipes everyone out since Telluria gives so many buffs. Maybe Puss would be too much anyway. White got insane stats and att/def up a bit too due to family bonus, wonder why I never meet her, seems she’s pretty rare or no one likes her for being slow. :thinking:

Problem is my left wing, zim is great and no must to put her emblems on Freya, but I’m looking for another solution, JF is one. Who would you run? :thinking:

Plan is to flank Red Hood with Telluria as tank…
I am C2P player and below are my 5* heros.

I have full mats to ascend one 5* to max for holly, nature and ice. Sadly I do not have any solid 5* ice hero so have to work with Thorne.
My present project is Telluria, followed by Leo. I am 1 short on tabard for Ursena and once I get that she will be my priority.

So supposing that I have ascended Telluria, Leo and Ursena plus present maxed 5* what should be my lineup for defense team? Also any suggestions on which hero to ascend will be helpful.

Thanks!!

1 Like

I wouldn’t do Leo, mist is better imo, fast and that -64 mana is unmatched, so mist-ursena-Tell-Hood-joon would be my bet :thinking: you lack a blue one? None qualifies imo of those I see. Another possibility is Santa tank, mist-ursena-Santa-tell-hood, a bit slow though :thinking:
Just counted our tellurias, not many so we stay with red tanks, gonna go with these, maybe zim for JF, would go with mist too but snow needs the emblems, she’s the killer on my d :thinking::roll_of_toilet_paper::thinking::roll_of_toilet_paper:

2 Likes

Well, for your record. I was kicked by your team three times, with one being very tight. Although, to be noted I was too lazy to adjust my standard attack team which is at the moment sheshat+13, ursena+9, rigard in costume+16, LotL+5 and sartana. that shall not be an excuse for my disaster, perhaps it would have ended same way with another attack team. your defense was really strong and uncommon.
I think you just have to run SW on defense. It is fun to fight the rare heroes, and she is really great - especially when so heavily emblemed as yours. In think I would run freya-red hood-telluria-SW-poseidon or joon if you have… but at the end, I am not sure if your flanks make such a difference as the center-3 are a nightmare already.
oh, and I will put the 4 rolls of toilet paper on top for the deal - extra soft, ultra sense with almond milk. :+1:

1 Like

Was lucky enough to pull Alasie this AR in 10x pull. So below would be my Defense team.

But the next question would be once Alasie is maxed should I keep emblems with RH or give it to Alasie!!!

1 Like

Got no maxed 5star snipers except kingston and no holy one anyway, so I can’t run that lineup you suggested. We run red tanks for war, so hood will be tank except some situations/field aid where my defensive emblem path JF might get the spot. Still a bit undecided if freya or SW on wing/flank and if emblems should go from Zim to Freya. :thinking:
No deal, my Granny teached me once that I can use a washcloth too like in the old days, sorry :ghost:

2 Likes

I’m the wrong person to ask that, my hood will never share a single emblem with anyone. :fox_face::fox_face::fox_face:
Your lineup looks great, Alesie fits well :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks everyone for sharing your feedback, this was my first topic. It helped me a lot. Thanks again!!

1 Like