Emblem pain

Rogue

Definitely don’t max her out. But I wouldn’t waste the emblems just yet by stripping them either. How many total do you have. And how close is Jackal to being ready for emblems?

Ranger

I’m very much in agreement with @IvyTheTerrible on the relative merits of Triton vs Chao. And Triton makes a strong defense option for Field Aid wars. Embleming him would not be a bad decision.

That said: do you have Tiburtus? For going after yellow tanks, he’d be my first choice between those 3 options.

Wizard

I’m not in love with emblems for Anzogh unless you plan to tank him. Ultimately, to me, this decision is all about constructing a bench that is as strong as possible for as long as possible.

Proteus maxed and emblemed plus Hel maxed is significantly stronger for two flags in AW than Proteus maxed plus Hel maxed and emblemed is.

My thoughts on how best to emblem Proteus are here:

There may come a time when your roster is such that this decision no longer makes sense. But you’re probably several reset-emblem-gaining-events away from that point.

Sorcerer

Sabina is actually a very strong choice here. With emblems, her dispel, plus good tile damage, plus Delay, make her uniquely well suited to being the purple healer in your anti-Guin stack.

4 Likes