Emblem Drop Tracking

Titan chest with 10 Wizard emblems.

3 Likes

Collecting data is always great but drop rates change with every update. My friend got an emblem in the silver quest today but others did not so it’s pretty random.
Here’s mine

None from this morning’s monster chest.

3 Paladin emblems from raid chest

I got 2 Druid emblems from a hero chest and 1 ranger emblem from a monster chest. So far those are the only 2 chests I’ve opened since the update, I’ve been a little inactive.

That is my personal sheet and a proposed format to collect data in a consistent way

That works for me :slight_smile:

I assume all the titan lines in the sheet are for rare titans, on account of regular titans having no emblems?

2 barbarian emblems out of 4 new chests. New total: 6/13 contained emblems. 36 emblems total

Edit: I also got 1 emblem in MV. Not sure if we should include those.

Number Number With Emblems Total Emblems Average
Monster Chests 10 8 14 1.4
Platinum Hero 5 5 8 1.6
Titan Chests 1 1 2 2
War Chests 0 0 0 0
7* Regular Titan 2 0 0 0
Mystic Vision 4 0 0 0
Elemental Chest 1 1 20 20
1 Like

Absolutely! Any source of emblems is good data.

Adding some data…

Monster Chests:
13 Chests
5 with Emblems
11 Emblems

Raid Chests:
8 Chests
2 with Emblems
5 Emblems

No elemental chests to track yet. Haven’t seen any from titans yet either. Also none from Mystic Vision either.

Note: I got the update on 1/10, which was slightly early.

Red elemental chest yesterday

No, actually they are there cause I didn’t know yet that regular titans don’t give emblems.
If rare titans can drop emblems I’ll just add LT 16 for A+ on rare 12*

ah no wait, actually rare titans do not drop emblems, and it doesn’t really matter for the sake of emblems tracking since loot tiers are common to regular titans and rare titans (rare titans just have a +1 to loot tier calculation)

EDIT: according to this post [KNOWN ISSUE] Incorrect Description of Hero Class Emblems in Version 18 drops of emblems will change, so I’m not even sure it makes sense to track them now

Screenshot_20190114-065844_Empires

Five chests no emblems. I haven’t gotten one from titan loot yet.

Raid chest just now

New totals: 7/14 chests. Total 37 emblems

1 Like

They were supposed to:

But clearly my intel was stale :slight_smile: Probably still worth keeping rares on the spreadsheet in anticipation of v19.

1 Like

Do you know where I can find these words from Petri? I mean that rare titans will drop the emblems. If that’s so then a part of our alliance will go merc again (

They do everything to push people to go merc. Two 1* titans in the titan chest with a rare titan daily is better than a war chest with war loot by much.

1 Like

Next monster chest…nothing.

1 Like
1 Like

They will come

20 characters