Emblem challenges need changing

Clearly my view is not popular, :grinning: but i am not a high level player, as i said I can only just scrape together 5 qualifying heroes to take these challenges on, and some of them are ascended 2* or unlevelled 3* and it just seemed too easy. I think RandaPanda had the timescale about right with how it seems to be. Looking forward to finally getting to level 30 to see if it is harder as advertised.

1 Like

Thinking about it, I guess my real question should be…
Given that at the current level I am, the first 2 levels are so easy, shouldn’t the third level be available to people below level 30. Maybe level 25 or so.

That’s a fair question, and one that’s been extensively debated already, multiple times over — and I think it’s fair to say all viewpoints were sufficiently covered in these threads:

In my opinion, the leap between stage 2 and 3 is quite big. The first two stages are easy and can be done with a team of 2*/3* heroes. The last stage is pretty hard, especially if you don’t have healers. However, as the bosses have rather low HP values, dragon attacks and axes/bombs make them doable even with mediocre teams.

As devs have suggested that there will be a considerably higher drop rate of Emblems in the future, I quite like the idea of adding a fourth stage. Slightly reduce the difficulty for stage 3 and make a really challenging stage 4 for advanced players. Having a “real”* TP 4000 recommended difficulty might be very tough now, but will probably be doable once 4* heroes have arrived at 4/70+15 or +20.

*“real” because currently stage 3 feels more like 3.2k recommended or so–similar to the last stage of rare ascension mat quests.

2 Likes

As one who has completed all of these trials events I beleave they are just fine the way they are making it fair for e everyone. Personally in my allience I have more that can’t complete it due to not having the right class of heros and if so not strong enough. So really these are fair.
The 3rd stage is a bit harder but really only a bit for some of us as we been lucky to have the right heros leveled up for them so far.

I do also like the idea of a 4th stage but hey once we get a 4th will we be asking for a 5th,lol.

Good Luck and have fun.