Embarrassing War Chest

:grin::grin::grin:May be thats what we should do to get better loot … LOL

My last war chest was trash too. Should be much higher rewards for something that takes ~a month to get.

2 Likes

What are you talking about ?

I’m glad someone feels my frustration lol

The Atlantis chest from summons only gives unfarmable AM…

1 Like

You call that bad?!?

Your war cheste had better loot than mine. I thought when we get in higher level we Will get better loot so that we Can upgrade our team to be better but I haven’t seen it yet. Lets hope they do something about the loot according to our prestation would be Nice :blush::blush::blush:

I don’t see that happening which used to be frustrating, now I just play less. It’s all about buying stuff now, very little rewards for grinding.

Yes its good they get it but when only one of Them get it the bedst rare ascend matarial the others gets very very disapointed and comes to me for advice or they are thinking of leaving the game just because they are not getting anywhere in the game while others are getting lucky everyday .
Thats why I comments on this @ papa heavy

1 Like

War loots. War chest… Same…disappointing most of the time…full of garbage…; the only encouragement is the fun with the alliance…

2 Likes

I hopefully get some good titan hero anytime soon, this way i can return to merc.

I’ve got many war chests so far, and the average is that 1 out of 3 is a good one. Too low to make it worthwhile.

I love to fight in war, but i love more getting good loot.
War loot is not nearly enough to stop mercing, as it seems.

@Devina, I understand that 100% and it sucks.
Now that they are also selling emblems along with unfarmable AM’s, I wouldn’t expect either to should up more often.
But if you stick with it, they DO show up! Just never as quickly as we need and use them. I’d like a little more balance with that AM’s for sure. I have several alliance mates just waiting on compasses, of all things? I have almost 30 of those. I’d love to be able to share with them

2 Likes

@PapaHeavy I’ve missed your positivity friend :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello @Gee333, good to see you around again. Hope all is well?

1 Like

Keep hoping.
War chests are just another example of this game building your hopes up and destroying it to dust over & over again. Just take a look at the the latest flop, the TRASH JUNK TOURNA-JOKES.

*Loot went from “O YEEEAH!” to “WT# !!!”
*Matching went from “OK THAT’S NİCE” to “YOU GOTTA BE F#@n KİDDİNG ME RİGHT???”

Bait & switch over & over. Then they want you to enjoy the game.

2 Likes

Yes same here I have Globes while others waiting for Them

1 Like

I was as disappointed with the tournament loot. We play for hours everyday … finish alle the tournament or the element chest as soon as possible

2 Likes

If ALL money would stop for 1 week, we WOULD get some changes

1 Like

Oh, yes, we would… no more free energy :wink: 5 gems / titan energy, 2 gems / raid and tournament energy, 1 gem / world energy… definitely some changes…

3 Likes

If their $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ started declining like that they WOULD listen somewhat and make compromises, this loot situation is NOT GOOD

3 Likes