Elradir – 5* Nature/ Green - June 2021 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

I have started running these two together and they work very well. The final configuration I will probably settle on is Myztero in the middle and 2 Elradirs flanking him (1 tonic away from maxing Elradir #2). That gives good coverage of DOTs plus coverage of status ailments - get a team with a Frigg and a Vela and you would have a pretty devastating outcome. The last 2 will be heroes/dispellers as required based on the configuration of the defense team. Emilio would be used if trying to take out an Alfrike tank.

So far I haven’t had much issue coordinating the different speeds - green has the focus as Elradir has to fire in “real-time” whereas with Myztero I can affrod to get the tiles for a bit later as I won’t lose his effect.

Initially I actually thought they didn’t stack together but the reason I missed it is the Elradir reflect damage gets shown at the end of the turn whereas Myztero’s DOT damage gets shown the next turn after the opponent has made their move, meaning you won’t see the two damage types shown together

1 Like

I have played him for the most part as a reflecter with either 2 other Elradirs or 1 Elradir and one Myztero. In today’s tourney I took him along for his hit-3 in a 4-stack of green - C Mel, Frigg, Almur. His hits were in the 700+ range (he has 2 emblems so far) at the end of the double debuff and with his elemental link everyone was charging super quickly… he is definitely a 2-trick pony and both the tricks are good

3 Likes

Elradir and Myztero are best friends now. Should be a well balanced team when I get the last tonic needed to max Elradir #2

Had a nice 815/turn DOT going there

3 Likes

Can you try finding out if Reuben could half elradir’s DOT reflect

On your own team he would result in Elradir taking half damage which would mean he would reflect half damage.

On the opponents team he wouldn’t have an impact on the reflected damage as he only reduces damage from status effects and the reflect is not a status reflect

2 Likes

Homoclese, what about Lady Loki since I haven’t got Mysterio? Have started on my second Elradir. Just got the last necessary tonic.

Lady Loki does not have good synergy with Elradir as she cleanses the DOT, leaving Elradir with nothing to reflect. Myztero works much better because he doesn’t cleanse meaning he can return the special at the same time as Elradir. Even with Lady Loki Myztero has OK synergy as if they happen to charge at the same time you can cleanse first with Lady Loki and 2-3 turns later fire off Myztero’s remembered ailments.

But Lady Loki and Elradir I wouldn’t do unless I have little other choice.

1 Like

Homoclese, thanks for the explanation, makes sense. I check my other heroes
Shame I haven’t got Mystero.

Elradir is absolutely amazing, I love him in v.fast wars against c.Azlar and his over 600 DoT

3 Likes

I think he is a better and more well-rounded hero than given credit for. I now think he is perfectly usable as a stand-alone and whilst he will not single-handedly win a match he will contribute his part to it. If there is a DOT dealer on the defense team then his contirbution will greatly increase.

I have settled on my final Elradir team - Elradir x 2, Myztero and 2 healers. Some slight variation on that gives me an anti-Alfrike team.

Got a nice 939/turn DOT going in this matchup. There was a lot of discussion about how timing him/his team would be tricky but I don’t find that to be an issue at all. And having the DOT on the other members of the team is countered by C Mel’s HOT and an additional heal if reqiured

5 Likes

Oh just noticed bera’s moths that poisoned el didn’t feed any mana to him

Yep that’s a known bug, supposed to be fixed in the next version

1 Like

Well after a 4 week spell of decision paralysis I pulled the trigger on Elradir. Using him in my mono green as the 4th offence with Almur, Frigg, C.Kad and himself it’s a very awesome pairing. A couple of times running that out I’ve also seen the power of the elemental link at work and it’s just as powerful as I get in the other colours.

Running him with C.Kad does mean his reflect doesn’t always come into play but this team has made anyone with DoT a bit left out to pasture. I either dodge it or start reflecting it and currently running Heimdall as the healer means he gets there quicker too with the mana bump.

I’d love Fogg now to step into Almurs shoes but let’s not be greedy, it’s pretty spectacular already.

6 Likes

Twenty just because :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

You should stop putting up these videos, however entertaining and impressive they are… Elradir may end up nerfed! And I have only one of him… :wink:

pls ask your teammate also making this video so more convincing players here that elaradir is the mother of all heroes!!! whats your opponet TP in your video?

It’s on the video. 4706 tp vs 1758 tp

What did you mean by this by the way?

Guys What path should I follow for the emblems in Elradir?

Elradir is one of a very few heroes where I did a hybrid emblem path. I use mainly for his reflect in some teams (needs to survive) whilst in other teams where I stack green the attack power matters more. So in the end I did roughly equal attack/defense.

Either path is valid, depending on how you want to use him.

1 Like

One of the unlikeliest heroes to be nerfed, given that most people don’t rate him highly at all. And the part of his special that can be harnessed and used in such a powerful way requires a duplicate and to go up against specific teams.

This was done as a fun challenge in my alliance, to see how few heroes could be used to take out full high powered teams. I know Skadi and C Kiril can do it and I knew 3 Elradirs could do it but I wanted to see if 2 could pull it off too. They can… but even against this sort of ideal team matchup I can probably get this result 1/4 times