I haven’t come across too many BKs, but my impression is taunt does nothing to the reflect. I will watch more closely next time to see if it gets reduced or flesh wound takes effect.
I am currently playing around with Alumr + 2 Elradirs. My thinking is I might use this team vs teams with no JFs (as Almur’s d down often gets flipped) and vs JF go with the original team of 3. It’s early days yet so verdict is still out on which is more effective (although 3 is certainly more fun).
My overall observations of the reflect mechanic is as follows:
- Ignores taunt (to be confirmed if there is any impact at all)
- Ignores any kind of enemy dodge
- Ignores all typs of riposte/counter
- Ignores all defense buffs apart from Sif’s half damage
- Ignores your own blind
- Ignores your own attack down
It can be dispelled however, so be mindful of that
This makes it super useful when going in against a team heavy with buffers plus a strong DOT, for example Krampus, Sif (although you definitely want to bring a dispeller with you), C Kad, JF + Bera or Freya or some other random