Elradir – 5* Nature/ Green - June 2021 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

I thought of a possible really good combination.
Both the brothers on the wings. My C Rana in the middle, able to cleanse herself and nearby so the DOT isn’t removed from the elradirs. This team is thus able to efficiently stack sand, water, reflect and minion DOT, not to mention adding extra padded health from frosth. I just need c yunan to perfect this team

4 Likes

I like it… the only thing is it will work much better vs hit all’s or jabbers. Thr lack of coverage in the middle means gms and clarissas may evade both and at best only activate 1.

Meanwhile ill definitely level 3 to 3/70 and take them out against teams with jf. 675 dot/turn is simply too much fun

1 Like

3rd, 2nd and 1st ascension elradirs vs a real raid enemy. 1100tp power gap. Do you think its worth levelling multiples?

The dot at the end was 843 for each opposing hero per turn…

And friendlies

@Mr.Spock you might find this interesting - saw your video on him. Couple of additional aspects here that can be seen in offence is the mana gain from each moth bite/other ailment application, making him pretty much a fast hero (also the elemental link boost afterwards) and also the carnage that the reflect does when stacked with itself

4 Likes

No, but I hate duplicates. He would be way less effective by himself though…he synergizes well with himself as evidenced by this video.

That’s fair enough… I have no such issues although I don’t have any other heroes that I currently use duplicates of (use to run with 2 Liannas back in the day). I got my last copy trying to pull Miki so I almost feel that I have to use him to feel like I got a worthy consolitation prize… luckily the stackable reflect has turned out so much more powerful than I was expecting. And I really like them against Bera as each moth hit gves them mana.

The plan is to level the center and keep the flanks at 3/70

4 Likes

Why did I click “claim” when I first saw this?!?

1 Like

Because you really really want renfeld in your roster

1 Like

Which is why 2 is enough. 3 elradirs while it’s godly against dot heavy teams, it’s also heavily reliant on the other team to deal devastating damage. You were lucky that you had the green tiles to work with. Him being at 3:70 against DOT teams is sufficient enough

Ill only be taking them gainst specific teams - but not DOT heavy, that is not required. All I need is:

1. 1 JF, or
  2. Bera + GM or Bera + Clarissa or Bera + Vela
  3. Jabber

Of course I have to be lucky with tiles - I am working with unlevelled/low levelled heroes that die from a gust of wind. The TP differential is 1.1 to 1.2k tp. I started doing this to experiment, I am just finding that I am winning a lot more than I thought I would be. The final configuration of 3/70, 4/80 and 3/70 will probably be enough

1 Like

I wonder if it would actually be worthy sparring elradir with bera. Elradir counters her with his passive skills, that’s for sure. But the moths summoned by bera will absorb that reflect damage anyways. And would that be significant? That’s like what, 90+ damage per turn?

Bera makes Elradir a fast or even faster hero. I have 3 Elradirs, so that is 270/turn reflected from Bera. Plus whatever is reflected from one of the others I mentioned

Whatever it is, I’m glad I got back my second elradir. He truly shines with 2 or more copies. The silver lining was that after I fed away my other elradir and disrespecting him, I was on a summoning spree to get him back. That was how I got my C Rana. Then it paid off and I got back El anyways

1 Like

Or… is 1 gm enough?

Nice happy ending.
I have elradir to thank for getting lord loki. And I have miki not turning up to thank for elradir #3

Honestly I still find Skadi to be a much more effective counter. If you’re relying on a strategy where the defense has to fire first to get the most out of your heroes, might as well let them go hog wild while you slowly build up a kill shot they can’t ever recover from. cKiril+Skadi = almost guaranteed 5 stacks on everybody; if Gazelle’s buff is active, make that 7-10 stacks (assuming they’ve fired twice). With 7-10 stacks on the defense, I can pretty much just stop playing at that point and let the defense choke itself to death in 3-4 turns.

It that GM would have hit all 3, his entire team would be Thanos snapped out of existence by the next turn. And it’s a shame the victor attacked the one weaken EL and killed him. If not that’s another DOT to reflect back

Skadi is a better counter to bera… grimble is also awesome. Elradir(s) work well against bera because her moths give them mana up and 90-100 dot per elradir is returned each turn. But bera can’t be the only dot giver to really utilise him.

2 or more elradirs are however a ridiculous counter to jf and gm. And with a level 5 man’s troop getting just one ailment gets them to be 9 tile heroes (functionally fast). That means after 9 tiles they ate always ready to reflect once that first reflectance ailment hits them.

I can’t wait until I get them to 4/80 and 3/70 for the other 2. It is too much fun watching opponents disintegrate in 2 turns

5 Likes

Homoclese, thanks for testing this. I have 2 Elradir and 2 in flank position sounds like a great idea. - strange things happen: about 80% of the time I like a post, it’s one of yours. And I’m not looking for them :wink:

I’ll allow it. But we need to work on the other 20% :slight_smile:

1 Like

from your video it looks like we dont need nother heroes just elradir Wow …theres probably whales who collected 30 elradir…

1 Like