Elradir – 5* Nature/ Green - June 2021 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

Cool, thanks for the summary. Noticed a similar issue regarding the distinction between stack and ailment in the recent omega quest, Skadi couldn’t apply her stacks even though it said they are immune to ailments. I have to check that again though.

Rather than derail yet another thread…
We can talk here where it’s appropriate.

I get that you feel threatened for a hero you love. This is the point on the other thread. Not about El Radir, but about how no matter what… when it comes to balance… someone will fight with you!
Always…

Even…

If you argue…

For a Buff.!!

For the record…
I hate Rush as well… and would have preferred that they made the slow heroes worthy of their speed, rather than create a broken mode that eliminated speed altogether. Which there again… some people love that too…

Also… I don’t think he should be nerfed.
I just believe the word stack applies here
And could be remedied with out destroying the Hotm by himself. He would still pair well with Myztero to create the same effect.

And for the word… stack…
Or amplify or multiply or whatever…

You have your definition
I have mine
And You’re still Right…!
Because so does SG
and that’s how the card reads.

I don’t like it. You do!
And so does everyone else!
Beyond that, is just more circles

Can I be a monster over here where it’s not off-topic?
It is almost Halloween after all

I showed all the math.
Its still up there, It’s the reflected damage from 2 heroes.
Vela and JF that…
…amplifies 5 times

Oh… ok
haha

1 Like

Ah, I get it now! We didn’t have any logical explanation for the recent nerfs, but itt all makes sense! Elradir and the other 4 HOTMs were nerfed because of your anti multi Elradir crusade!

Congratulations, you have managed to restore balance to the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

EL is going to haunt your E&P dreams for a really long time, he is your Frankenstein’s monster

1 Like

Interesting theory.

Continuing the discussion from Version 42 Release Notes & Status:

If I had to guess, I’d say that the family bonus and upcoming ability to share to all allies likely had something to do with that.

That nerf changes nothing for the dupe’s ability to uh…
amplify the skill

So I shan’t be taking credit

Well no it doesn’t, but the net is negative, right? So they maintained his multi Elradir amplification skill which is titan-killing but applicable once in a blue moon whilst nerfing his elemental link which will have a smallish impact each day, every day. Sounds like a net win for balance!

Don’t be coy!

1 Like

Impossible.
I’m too snarky

Which reminds me. You should lay off the word net! You said it so much tonight, I wonder if Salmon Loki will be netted in your portal now

Still not maxed him, because I had some others first to max. Have you already started with him?

I’m a F2P player, and I got Elradir back in June. Because of my thin selection of heroes in green 5*, I fully ascended him and put talents points on him. My issue right now is Limit Break. I’ve had enough green LB supplies to do one green 5* for the last couple of months now… but my two best green 5*'s are Telluria and Elradir. The rest are mediocre 1st season heroes. If I wait for a newer, higher rated hero, to drop… well, with the frequency I actually summon, I could be waiting another 6+ months or more. Would any of you LB Elradir or Telluria? It seems like such a waste to sit on these LB supplies for months and months more…

I would LB Telurria in your position. Solid offensive healer on attack in defense, she can be a liability to Skadi on defense, but not everyone has him and if you have Jean Francouis red, you can pair them together.

He increases heavily defense vs blue, so minions stands better chance in surviving Skadi + they are from same family 2020, so elemental link will jump on other heroes as well.

I’d break Telluria or even Kadilen. If Elradir ever gets a buff he could be a candidate but he’s so so nowadays. If the 2021 family link really is that great critical % he can maybe gets at least a bit more usable.

I thought of some additions to Elradir’s skill to buff him. I really think he needs a buff… check my suggestions.

Nah, he does a lot already

Lol you’re such an El purist

He does a lot but he does almost nothing in every aspect plus got his mana boost nerfed…

2 Likes

Can Elredir get a buff please ? Maybe reflect minion attacks ?

1 Like

Reflect fiend damage would be nice

1 Like

I believe he isn’t a bad hero, he is just wrongly timed. He would be awesome, when Vela & Gravemaker were everywhere in defenses.

Nowadays, the meta shifted far and away from DoT. If the DoT heavy teams start to reappear in the defs, he may have his glory days as Grimble have with minions.

Maybe one way to buff him would be to add some percentage of the reflect, e.g. 115 or 125% as with other effects. Then, the DoT on him will be really punishing.

1 Like

Sorry, suuuuper late to this party, but I think you’ve got an extra x5 in here. Your 9500 damage calc seems to assume that Elradir reflects the DOT his entire team receives, when in fact he only reflects his own.

So Elradir reflects his own JF 270 and JF 110 to the entire opposing team (270 +110) x5 = 1900. There’s no additional x5 to get to 9500.