I want to compare these two heroes. I just rolled Elkanen and I feel he’s perhaps the worst 5*. I wouldn’t mind finding out I’m wrong lol, but currently he seems like a complete waste of ascension items and it makes me sad I never see him in raids either, but maybe some more experienced players will have some different sort of insight here. Do tell, if so.
Why Musashi? Because they seem to be quite similar, in a way.
- Both hit the target and nearby enemies
- Both have the special skill related to self-healing
- Both are fast mana regen (what’s the actual difference between fast/medium/slow btw?)
Musashi 786 [+111]
Elkanen 784 [+105]
Elkanen 1266 [+20]
Musashi 322% which is raw 2612
Elkanen 270% which is raw 1822 (255% and raw 1721 before the nerf)
The self healing on both seems negligible in most cases to be honest. Musashi heals 40% of normal damage dealt, Elkanen heals for who knows what.
So basically what I’m seeing is:
- Elkanen has 111 less attack than Musashi. That also means green gems hit for less than yellow with Musashi.
- His special skill deals less damage than Tiburtus’ or Grimm’s, who also have the very useful defense reduction (they have Average mana gain, but the secondary is incomparably more useful in most compositions).
- He has a whooping 20 health more than Musashi
- The only difference for him is 105 more defense. Which is still a smaller defense than Thorne/Richard who do way more damage with their specials.