šŸ•µ Elizabeth ā€“ S4 Hero ā€“ 5* Fire/ Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Hello new imbahero! You make the same mistakes as always. Itā€™s very overpowered, especially in mana slow effect. What is about no heal tournament?

Nothing! We have just gotten red Alfrike, average speed, for bloody battle tourney! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fiends are DIFFERENT from Minions. Unless there is a SPECIFIC mention of a ā€œFiendā€ in the heroes description, they will not affect a Fiend holding hero.

This includes (but not limited to): Bera, Noor, Vela (innate), Grimble, Gobbler, Captain of Diamonds, Gormek Costume etcā€¦

So specifically:

No

No

Also no

This one is no too

What reflect? There is no ā€œred reflectā€ hero in the game.

Pretty sure Taunt (if active) will stop a Fiend from applying to anyone other than the taunting hero.

Counterattack doesnā€™t do anything as there is no-one to ā€œcounterattackā€ back at. The Fiend has no HP.

And finaly, No.

7 Likes

Thank you. So, ā€œFiendā€ behave like minion but isnā€™t a minion.

I think my question hasnā€™t enough detail. I mean for example when you use Boril to attack Elizabeth tank. Because the damage isnā€™t ignore defense like Gullinburstiā€™s damage, I think it might like Mindness attack from Merlinā€™s ailment which the fiend owner deal damage to himself/herself. Or iā€™m wrong.

And can Elizabeth apply fiend on Stonecleave ghost ? (I ask because Kvasir can apply minion on Stonecleave ghost)

1 Like

I would expect no because itā€™s coming from the enemy team vs. Kvasir who is an allyā€¦

1 Like

Ok, you arenā€™t sure. What about damage from Elizabeth fiend ? Is it like Mindness attack from Merlinā€™s ailment which the fiend owner deal damage to himself/herself ?

Fiend damaged 43% every turn
Does that mean the enemy with a fiend gets damage each turn or if it get hit by a hero it adds 43% attack to the hit

Got her in a single pull and donā€™t have any other 5* monks + the rings are ready too very happy with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

The hero with the fiend gets damaged by the spider with a 43% hit based on Elizabethā€™s attack

Got her this morning. Iā€™m also very excited about it.
She is already maxed and my question now is which talent path to choose?
Give her the full defense thing or go attack/life?

Iā€™m sure JekylandHyde will have some content out soon covering this. His is at 20 already

4 Likes

This hero is totally OP. I dont see the point if its release except to increase their own profit. The problem with the hero are:

1. This fiend thing is not defined- itā€™s not a ailment so it canā€™t be cured or prevented with Grazul or other kind of protection. What happen if there are 2 or more of them are cast on the heroes.
  2. 34% penalty if mana generation is huge penalty especially when you should use heal to move them out.
  3. The damage per turn. Each minion hits for 20-25% but this one hits for 43% that means that each of them itā€™s going to deal at least 100 d mg in defense and 75 in offence.
    So in total we have ONE hero on average = 9 shields with proper mana troops with 1050+ attack. Who strikes for 175% dmg + 43% atack in the same turn to ALL, give unremovable ailment of 34% mana generation to ALL and prevent 28% healing to ALL.
    And this hero in the next week will be in each defence of top 1000.
4 Likes

Sheā€™s strong but you can kill the minions with healing so thereā€™s a counter to her spiders at least

She is OP because the fiends are too strong. Itā€™s ok when the mana reg penalty is removed

Already watched a test video about her. This hero is INSANE! :scream: I mean TOO IMBA!

2 Likes

Anyone tested if Malosi can block her? And definitely Grazul/Wanda canā€™t block her fiends? I mean these fiends can be considered a status ailment right?

Perfect teammate for Ureus. :grinning:

2 Likes

Those two paired on offense will be deadlyā€¦

1 Like

Is this attack route?

Considering how many teams without healers are running in diamond lately (suddenly multiplying after I got Vanda of course), Eliz here is pretty broken. I am not sure sheā€™ll meet the fate of Tell though; she is hard to get.