đŸ•” Elizabeth – S4 Hero – 5* Fire/ Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

New Season 4 Hero Released: Elizabeth!

:bar_chart: Stats

Elizabeth

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:fire:
Fire/Red
Monk
A
Average
5%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
+1 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Season 4 Underwild
Image Aether Power Description
fiend-resist Fiend Resist At the start of each battle, this Hero is immune to new Fiends for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Increase Buff Duration – Duration of the first 3 buffs this hero receives from special skills is increased by 1 turn.
:hourglass: Ability (if costume is available): Increased Damage Against Boosted Health
After this character casts their Special Skill cast, all allies’ normal attacks and Special Skills deal +70% damage against targets with boosted health for 4 turns .
:dizzy: Special Skill: Widow’s Kiss
  • Deals 175% damage to all enemies.
  • Summons a Spider Fiend for all enemies. The Fiend damages the enemy with 43% attack every turn.
  • The Spider Fiend absorbs healing and disappears when it has absorbed health equal to 28% of the target’s max health.
  • The Spider Fiend gives -24% mana generation for its owner for as long as the owner has Spider Fiends. This effect cannot be cleansed.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

:hugs: Family Bonus

Families give bonuses for each unique Hero of the same family in battle.

Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Heroes:

• 25% / 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% chance to spawn an Underwild Gem on board when this hero casts Special Skill

Underwild Gem deals 50 damage to a random enemy each turn.

Underwild Gems can only be spawned on a normal shield on board that has the same element as this Hero.

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

August 2023

Dec 2023

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Elizabeth from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Info: đŸ§Ș Early Information on ROUND 1 of Season 4 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v36]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Elizabeth?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Elizabeth.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Elizabeth and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Elizabeth worth summoning for?

• Would you use Elizabeth on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Elizabeth?

• What heroes would you take when facing Elizabeth as an opponent?

• Would you give Elizabeth Monk Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of Elizabeth’s special?

• What do you think of Elizabeth’s character design?

• If you Summoned Elizabeth and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Elizabeth and whether/how you plan to make use of her.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Elizabeth when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Elizabeth, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Elizabeth (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Elizabeth), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Season 4 Heroes.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get an Underwild Featured Legendary Hero?

It’s important to remember that Season 4 Underwild Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Season 4 Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 3.3% chance of summoning Elizabeth (Featured).

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 9 times out of 100, you’ll get Featured Elizabeth by pull 30
  • 28 times out of 100, you’ll get Featured Elizabeth by pull 100
  • 50 times out of 100, you’ll get Featured Elizabeth by pull 300
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Featured Elizabeth by pull 898
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Featured Elizabeth by pull 1380

Putting that in Perspective

Gems cost $99.99 US for 10,000. A 30x Summons costs $83.99 US.

• 91 out of every 100 people won’t get Featured Elizabeth by the 30th pull.

• If 1 Million players each spent $83.99 USD to summon 30 times, 904,687 of those players wouldn’t get Featured Elizabeth.

• 28 out of every 100 people won’t get Featured Elizabeth by the 100th pull.

• If 1 Million players each spent $281.97 USD to summon 100 times, 716,133 of those players wouldn’t get Featured Elizabeth.

• 1 out of every 100 people won’t get Featured Elizabeth by the 1,380th pull.

• If 1 Million players each each spent $3,863.61 USD to summon 1,380 times, 9,975 of those players wouldn’t get Featured Elizabeth.

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:link: Related Threads

2 Likes

Feedback Poll - Elizabeth (post release)

:question: Is Elizabeth worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Elizabeth would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Elizabeth’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer
  • Healing Inhibitor
  • Mana Slower

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Elizabeth compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Elizabeth’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match her Base Stats?

Note this means her Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Elizabeth worth giving Monk Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No
 Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Elizabeth is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Elizabeth is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

1 Like

There’s been a lot of talk about this hero in the lead up to S4 being released.

Personally, in my extensive experience* I am adamant that she be NERFED IMMEDIATELY!

On the other hand, if RNGesus inexplicably shines on me and I summon her, then all the talk of nerfing her is completely unfounded and others should go play Candy Crush. **

*Experience consists of reading the forum.

** I am being facetious. Have a good day folks and may RNGesus shine on us all.

20 Likes

Yup, the concept is different but she does remind me on Telluria in her early days. She will hit your all heros and mess with their healing and mana generation. Let’s see her in practice, but I will definitely restrain myself for pulling this, perhaps even next month. Let’s see how the story unfolds first. :joy:

2 Likes

20 pulls and I got her. I wasn’t actually specifically trying to get her (honestly I hate spiders
) but now I do I have actually read up on her rather than just ignoring S4.

She seems very interesting that’s for sure

10 Likes

Right
drank some coffee, levelled her to ascension 2 and chucked her in my Underwild exploration team just to see how she works.

Now, I haven’t paid the least bit of attention to S4 heroes so using her my first thoughts were the reverse summoner is a really interesting concept.

But I can see that really annoying people as well as getting the spiders off you looks to be a real pain.

I’m sure the answer is here somewhere but it looks like I need a summoner(s) the push the spider out?

Full image.

4 Likes

Got her on a single pull. But still waiting for one more mystic ring to max Gefjon

6 Likes

Got her on my first pull!!

3 Likes

Is Spider Fiend a minion or ailment ?

the card doesn’t seem very clear on this one. Can anyone clarify:

• what is “43% attack”? is this based on elizabeth’s attack stat?
  • can the spiders be “hit” and “killed” like minions? Or will the spiders only disappear after they have absorbed a certain amount of healing? If it’s the latter, does this mean the spiders will never go away if there are no healers on the team?
  • how is the healing stolen? A certain % of each heal or all of each heal until the 28% cap is hit?

edit: also, how many spiders can each enemy have and how is this number affected if they also have minions?

That fiend attack point I need clarified too

What about “bloody battle” that heal have no effect ?

And Raffaele’s heal ?

1 Like

Having just scored a yellow and a purple 5* but no Elizabeth, I demand that Elizabeth get NERFED as she’s clearly OP!

:rofl:

4 Likes

Twenty Congratulations!

1 Like

It’s a minion
 ish. But doesn’t get affected by the damage you deal to the enemy

Yes. based on elizabeth’s attack.

No they cannot. Per the card, the spider minion is only removed when it absorbs healing equal to 28% of the “owners” HP

If an enemy hero does 42% healing (normally), the target (who owns a spider fiend) will get only 14% healing because the other 28% has been absorbed by the spider. It doesn’t GO anywhere. it just disappears into the ether

Note that the “absorbed healing” is NOT healing STEALING (like Vanda). It acts more like the Deep Wound of Perseus or a Sand Empire hero.

1. Fiends take up a minion “slot” on the enemy hero.

If there are no Healers on the team, the only way they can be removed is by displacing them with your own minions

9 Likes

perfect, thanks!! i think this is the only time i’ve ever had so many questions based on a single card.

just to further clarify, if the initial heal is less than 28%, the spider will stay for subsequent rounds of healing until 28% has been absorbed?

I got her tonight and am looking forward to leveling her, although as I already have Santa (the only other 5* red monk) not sure which will turn out to be my preference in the end.

Correct.

So if there is a Heal Over Time (say Rigard or Telluria) the Spider Feind will probably stick around 2-3 rounds.

2 Likes

So, it take minion slot but can’t be damage by any damage beside heal on target.

So, use Elizabeth tank with Uraeus flank is good idea because Uraeus will apply sand damage if target has minion.

But use Bera tank with Elizabeth flank is bad idea because Bera will block Elizabeth to summon minion on target.

Here are the question.

1. Will Gefjon steal Elizabeth’s minion on enemy ?

2. If you use Noor on offense team and you face Elizabeth tank, will Noor summon her minion if enemy Elizabeth use her skill ?

3. If you use Noor and Elizabeth on offense team, will Noor summon her minion if your Elizabeth use her skill ?

4. Is damage from Spider Fiend ignore defense ?

5. Can damage from Spider Fiend be reflect or counter or taunt ?

6. If you use Puss In Boot and Elizabeth on offense team, will Elizabeth summon minion for herself if Puss In Boot use his skill ?

2 Likes